Farewell Brother Dave  

Page 1 / 3

Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Brother Dave,

As you are aware, I am in the process of transitioning away from North American life and preparing for retirement. As such, I now leaving behind my arrogance and the political aspect of my life. I plan to take up residence part time between North and South America starting late next year.

I will reside in a small village in Berbice and dedicating the rest of my life towards feeding the poor and taking care of the less fortunate.

To anyone whom I insulted during political disagreements I seek your forgiveness. Politics is dirty.

Ray, thank you for giving me an opportunity to express my political opinion and thanks for tolerating my arrogance. I pray that this website grow from strength to strength. I also pray that GNI lives on.

Goodbye,

Sean

Ray
 Ray
(@raymondo)
Member Admin

You full of it...you not going anywhere, life too sweet in Canada 😀 

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
velutha kuttapen
(@velutha-kuttapen)
Noble Member

For a moment I thought Dave quit or get fired. I told him he will be pissed off wid the government of guyana. 

ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member

Posted by: @raymondo

He is a seasonal worker , works on trawler out on sea fishing. Even on GNI he takes off working on his in-laws boat, but look out he will reappear as another Star Boy.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sean

Brother Dave,

As you are aware, I am in the process of transitioning away from North American life and preparing for retirement. As such, I now leaving behind my arrogance and the political aspect of my life. I plan to take up residence part time between North and South America starting late next year.

I will reside in a small village in Berbice and dedicating the rest of my life towards feeding the poor and taking care of the less fortunate.

To anyone whom I insulted during political disagreements I seek your forgiveness. Politics is dirty.

Ray, thank you for giving me an opportunity to express my political opinion and thanks for tolerating my arrogance. I pray that this website grow from strength to strength. I also pray that GNI lives on.

Goodbye,

Sean

Sean, I wish you all the best and I hope you find what you are looking for. Today is the first day inth begining of the rest of your life. Feed the poor and taking care of the less fortunate is a good venture. May god bless you and stay safe, mu brother.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @raymondo

Give the man a break. He likes the attention. He has Naga syndrome. He rass gun run back after a month when his cousins stalk him daily with cutlasses.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Brother Dave,

Goodbye,

Sean

Them 68 village coolie will hound you rass at 6:00 am daily begging for $200.00 to buy rum or dope.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner

Brother Dave,

Goodbye,

Sean

Them 68 village coolie will hound you rass at 6:00 am daily begging for $200.00 to buy rum or dope.

What can One US dollar buy?

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @nero-prakash
Posted by: @sojourner

Brother Dave,

Goodbye,

Sean

What can One US dollar buy?

If they get $200.00 from him and some other fools give him more, he will have enough.

ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member

Correct! he loves the attention, look how we are talking about Yugli/ Sean, he will reappear under a NEW Avatar.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

I do not believe that Sean is going to Guyana. I think that he is going to Valedero Cuba to experience Communist living Cheddie Jorgon style. I will be waiting to see how fast he runs back to Canada and McDonalds.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Do you think that Trench water Brahmin will go to Guyana and and once again have to contend with the misery of an impoverished county that has apparently have been forgotten by the politicians? The only business there is buying and selling trinkets and garden products. No industry exists there and all the bull of a deep sea port ( to service what_) and refinery ( most stupid proposition even worse than the skeldon factory proposal) are a pipe dream. He has no education and will need to try to be a big real estate agent ( most uneducated Guyanese venture that way to make money) and fail like 1 in every 100 who try.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @d2

Do you think that Trench water Brahmin will go to Guyana and and once again have to contend with the misery of an impoverished county that has apparently have been forgotten by the politicians? The only business there is buying and selling trinkets and garden products. No industry exists there and all the bull of a deep sea port ( to service what_) and refinery ( most stupid proposition even worse than the skeldon factory proposal) are a pipe dream. He has no education and will need to try to be a big real estate agent ( most uneducated Guyanese venture that way to make money) and fail like 1 in every 100 who try.

You are obnoxious and you are rude to Dave. You do not like it when someone called your admirers in the PNC dumb and stupid. You get paranoid and insulting to Indians and the PPP as your warped mind dictates. I always thought that you were an intelligent person but you are nothing but a stupid Jackass who is also a confirmed bigot. You lied so many times about your heritage that I stop believing anything you say about yourself. 

Dave, Sir and Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

You are obnoxious and you are rude to Dave. You do not like it when someone called your admirers in the PNC dumb and stupid. You get paranoid and insulting to Indians and the PPP as your warped mind dictates. I always thought that you were an intelligent person but you are nothing but a stupid Jackass who is also a confirmed bigot. You lied so many times about your heritage that I stop believing anything you say about yourself. 

Dave is a PPP nit and I have no qualms calling him that. The fellow Ugli, Sean et al is the worse racist ever coming on these Guyanese discussion boards so he is to be discounted as a waste person. I do not Insult Indians. I insult racists who happen more frequently here to be Indians. There is a semantic difference. The rest of your post is just a waste of words.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Dave is a PPP nit and I have no qualms calling him that. The fellow Ugli, Sean et al is the worse racist ever coming on these Guyanese discussion boards so he is to be discounted as a waste person. I do not Insult Indians. I insult racists who happen more frequently here to be Indians. There is a semantic difference. The rest of your post is just a waste of words.

This is news. Did you not insult Indians about their hygiene? Granted it's a fact they shit in the bushes and railroad tracks. However, when Guyanese Indians tell the truth about Guyanese negroes, you take offense to the truth. Decide when the truth is an insult.

Dave, Nero Prakash and Sir liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: