Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Gabriel GHK Lall wrote an article in opposition news rag Village Voice predicting ethnic violence in Guyana similar to what took place in Rwanda  

Page 1 / 3

Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  
A day before the violence erupted on the East Coast Demerara, PNC/APNU-AFC activist and former Gold Board head, Gabriel GHK Lall wrote an article in opposition news rag Village Voice predicting ethnic violence in Guyana similar to what took place in Rwanda several years ago. This is another indication that the attack on Indo-Guyanese vendors and commuters at Mon Repos was not spontaneous. GHK Lall is associated with a private school in Georgetown.

Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

He is nothing but a cock sucking Parasite!! He has to be related to Naga. Nee Nee Neemakarams alike!!!

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

I said it many times here and on the other site. East Indians of Guyana are on the verge of being wiped out in a genocide unless they and their allies get their own country. But koolie especially Hindu koolie is some thing else. They call me a racist. So deal with it. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Roy khan

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

I said it many times here and on the other site. East Indians of Guyana are on the verge of being wiped out in a genocide unless they and their allies get their own country. But koolie especially Hindu koolie is some thing else. They call me a racist. So deal with it. 

Give them the tools to protect themselves. Negroes have always been bullies like the Neanderthals.

ReplyQuote
velutha kuttapen
(@velutha-kuttapen)
Noble Member

Wismar was before Rwanda, small, but it was ethnic cleansing.

Do not spite GHK Lall, people with thoughts express them. He has said his piece.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @velutha-kuttapen

Do not spite GHK Lall, people with thoughts express them. He has said his piece.

Then he should frigging disappear. He is a threat to the security of the nation.

ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

I don’t think GHK Lall wants to talk about Wismar because that will cause him to criticize his PNC lovers. He would rather try to paint the PPP as being like the hooligans in Rwanda when it is the PNC who are like the hooligans in Rwanda.

ReplyQuote
velutha kuttapen
(@velutha-kuttapen)
Noble Member

Posted by: @sojourner

Then he should frigging disappear. He is a threat to the security of the nation.

Bai, stay quiet and rest yourself in America.  The man returned to Guyana.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner

Bai, stay quiet and rest yourself in America.  The man returned to Guyana.

To do what? Encourage negroes to murder coolies and loot their hard earn possessions? Bro, you and I know the history of these thugs from 1962 to now. If they haven't changed by now, then the older generation has failed them. Time to embark on a new approach. If you can't function in a civilized society then you need to have a penal settlement far away and battle for your survival there. Build a new prison at Mazaruni and just give them the basics, like bread and water three times a day. outside latrines, and pink bukta, no shirts, etc.

ReplyQuote
velutha kuttapen
(@velutha-kuttapen)
Noble Member

I suggested Jonestown once for Crookish Politicians, both PPP and PNC. They are the culprits. Imagine how bad it is that people would steal greens and provisions. As if it is not easy to grow in Guyana. All the glitter the govrnment promoting hasn't reached the poor.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

I suggested Jonestown once for Crookish Politicians, both PPP and PNC. They are the culprits. Imagine how bad it is that people would steal greens and provisions. As if it is not easy to grow in Guyana. All the glitter the govrnment promoting hasn't reached the poor.

Some people are lazy, both negroes and coolies. Just like the homeless in NA. They prefer that lifestyle. Each business should arm itself with spears.

ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

I don't think they stole the greens and provisions because of need. I think they did so because they are plain and simple maleficent. They would steal filth just because they want to steal it.

ReplyQuote
velutha kuttapen
(@velutha-kuttapen)
Noble Member

I see those pictures were from another country. There is a railway line and the roads look well constructed, not like Guyana roads.

Dave's a wicked chap, disparaging Black folks with his picture postings.

ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

I see those pictures were from another country. There is a railway line and the roads look well constructed, not like Guyana roads.

Dave's a wicked chap, disparaging Black folks with his picture postings.

Are you denying the attacks on vendors at Mon Repos bai? Yuh sounding like Django bai.

ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

I see GHK Lall trying to say that the PPP put blacks up to brutalize Indians. It seems like the likes of GHK Lall will do anything for self-interest. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: