Page 5 / 8

Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner
Posted by: @d2
Posted by: @lexy

@d2

again, where did I disparage anyone racially?   I speak openly about Pncites incompetence and destructive tendencies.  Now don’t tell me you ain’t a racist and a hater, affter all the garbage you spew daily.  Maybe the people you are attacking are responding to you in kind.
 You are hateful of Indians and blacks who don’t support your political bend, pun intended.  You are appearing to be a bit unhinged, at least from your postings. Stay well.  I hope you realize that your hatred will be your undoing, and it is already on display. 

You will not make me a racist since I know who I am. I have argued the PNC incompetence a thousand times but they are not in office presently and those ion office ought to be smart to act progressively and address the only thing that will hold us back; ethnic insecurity.

As I said, I have twin daughters who are more Indian than all of you here since they were born in india to an Indian motndian mher and speaks there indian languages including hindi. My father and his mother and grand parents are all Indians and so are my cousins etc. I grew up in the culture and know it as any of you self identified indians here. Speaking to the nasty racism endemic among as expressed here is  being forthright with the nasty underbelly of our society that manifests itself in the PPP 

Your previous wife is Ceylonese, now a Sri Lankan. She was smarter than you are the reason for her dumping you. Damn! She took her soul and bolted.

Are you kidding? D2 with a Sri Lankan Beti?

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @dave
Posted by: @nero-prakash

You guys are missing the point.  Nagamootoo was not a member of the PNC as Phillips is not a member of the PPP. He is a CIVIC member of the Government. Naga was from the AFC. The coalition calls for the President to be chosen from the largest party.

Not the Guys!  but Mr KNOW ALL or as Pandit said Einstein.
 PPP is the appointed political party and they have a right to decide who is their presidential candidate. Not a nincompoop who sit on top of a mountain pretending he knows what goes on in Guyana when he left that shores decades ago.  

Look here dummy. The PPP does not get to chose the line of succession. The constitution does. No arrangement supersedes that. If something happens to the President the PM takes over. That is the order of the day not one made up for convenience. 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

@d2

again, where did I disparage anyone racially?   I speak openly about Pncites incompetence and destructive tendencies.  Now don’t tell me you ain’t a racist and a hater, affter all the garbage you spew daily.  Maybe the people you are attacking are responding to you in kind.
 You are hateful of Indians and blacks who don’t support your political bend, pun intended.  You are appearing to be a bit unhinged, at least from your postings. Stay well.  I hope you realize that your hatred will be your undoing, and it is already on display. 

You will not make me a racist since I know who I am. I have argued the PNC incompetence a thousand times but they are not in office presently and those ion office ought to be smart to act progressively and address the only thing that will hold us back; ethnic insecurity.

As I said, I have twin daughters who are more Indian than all of you here since they were born in india to an Indian motndian mher and speaks there indian languages including hindi. My father and his mother and grand parents are all Indians and so are my cousins etc. I grew up in the culture and know it as any of you self identified indians here. Speaking to the nasty racism endemic among as expressed here is  being forthright with the nasty underbelly of our society that manifests itself in the PPP 

Your previous wife is Ceylonese, now a Sri Lankan. She was smarter than you are the reason for her dumping you. Damn! She took her soul and bolted.

Dude, As A freshman I had a girlfriend from Goa. She went home not knowing she was pregnant and her Parents kept her there and marred her off. When her husband died she brought the kids back and she and I raised them. Dont Imagine what you do not know., Never had wives from either place but one bavy mama from India who is my best friend. She is a physician I am an engineer. Who is smarter never bother us. 

ReplyQuote
Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Member Moderator

Posted by: @nero-prakash

You guys are missing the point.  Nagamootoo was not a member of the PNC as Phillips is not a member of the PPP. He is a CIVIC member of the Government. Naga was from the AFC. The coalition calls for the President to be chosen from the largest party.

Not the Guys!  but Mr KNOW ALL or as Pandit said Einstein.
 PPP is the appointed political party and they have a right to decide who is their presidential candidate. Not a nincompoop who sit on top of a mountain pretending he knows what goes on in Guyana when he left that shores decades ago.  

Look here dummy. The PPP does not get to chose the line of succession. The constitution does. No arrangement supersedes that. If something happens to the President the PM takes over. That is the order of the day not one made up for convenience. 

Jackass!! When Cheddi died, Sam Hinds took over and was President for 9 months.
And who the heck  are you to decide if PPP want to call an early election and for the electorate to elect a President of PPP choice. 

The majority then and now will continue to vote PPP back into office. YOU have to live with this . 

ReplyQuote
Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Member Moderator

@d2

Dude, As A freshman I had a girlfriend from Goa. She went home not knowing she was pregnant and her Parents kept her there and marred her off. When her husband died she brought the kids back and she and I raised them. Dont Imagine what you do not know., Never had wives from either place but one bavy mama from India who is my best friend. She is a physician I am an engineer. Who is smarter never bother us. 

Eh eh, now you have outside picknee. 

ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@d2

So you minding other man pickanee, better read what you wrote.

ReplyQuote
Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member

Old smiling indian woman. Elderly wrinkles. White hair and worn teeth. Location: Ella, Sri Lanka. July 2016

ReplyQuote
Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member

Beautiful Sri Lankan. 

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

@d2

Was she blind and pigeon-toed? Or did she suffer some kind of head trauma? You can give us all kinds of shit as you normally do. There is no one here to verify your fables or confront your lies. Remember, you are a man of many hats, meeting all kinds of people and have imaginary girlfriends and eminent personalities. You mean you are an engineAIR? Damn boy!

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

@d2

Eh eh, now you have outside picknee. 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sir

@d2

So you minding other man pickanee, better read what you wrote.

The gyal ketch wan packoo and buss he back. No wonder he is BITTER against Indians. He got burnt really bad. It left a permanent scar on him for life. He has my sympathies.

Sir liked
ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Was she blind and pigeon-toed? Or did she suffer some kind of head trauma? You can give us all kinds of shit as you normally do. There is no one here to verify your fables or confront your lies. Remember, you are a man of many hats, meeting all kinds of people and have imaginary girlfriends and eminent personalities. You mean you are an engineAIR? Damn boy!

I guess you have to ask her but she was one of the hottest on campus so you can go about imagining all you want it makes no difference to me since I am living the reality and you are huffing your own stale air.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sean

Old smiling indian woman. Elderly wrinkles. White hair and worn teeth. Location: Ella, Sri Lanka. July 2016

Why would you be so unkind to ridicule the lady when indeed she glows with inner light of honesty integrity and the glory of a life well lived. I bet you are just one sour puss.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

The gyal ketch wan packoo and buss he back. No wonder he is BITTER against Indians. He got burnt really bad. It left a permanent scar on him for life. He has my sympathies.

As I said, one wonders not why you left your own for the white tribe but then again you alone knows your insecurities. I am educated, I am rich, I am good looking and I live a great life. U idiots masticate your horrid imaginations it will only make the world know what base levels of filth you can dredge up when you are looking at a your own  blank slate. 

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Wan man woman went back pregnant and came back wis 3 Pickney, is it

a He got triplets

b he gat outside pickey

c  he is Stupidee Bill

Sir and Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 8
Share: