Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New Jersey-based Guyanese attempts to smuggle “joints” into Guyana-- Fool! it's cheaper in Guyana.  

Page 3 / 5

D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sir
Posted by: @d2
Posted by: @lexy

Oh rass man, don't tell me in your current state you are promoting marijuana usage because the bai looks well adjusted, and he is carrying 12 joints and gets arrested. You are pretty twisted. 

Seems like from your own postings, this drug treats patients for the mental and physical ailments.

Therefore we can surmise that this fella Delroy is sick or ailing.  What gives for a well adjusted, sick individual? 

Europe and the western world have been rectifying a long held opinion that it is a gateway drug, to the contrary it is being used therapeutically for many ailments both mental and physical.

I am promoting nothing but practical solutions to onerous problems. I live in DC and you can buy the product a freely but I do not see meandering drug scalawags anyplace like one sees alcoholic sagiwangs all over Guyana and the Guyanese diaspora. 

Hey NOEL,you make it sound,  as though only Guyanese drink alcohol.

Do your research and see if is not the Whitees that drink the most.

You need to read closely. No comparative to anyone. I made an observation that you can deny or not. I am anyone you believe me to be

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner

Oh rass man, don't tell me in your current state you are promoting marijuana usage because the bai looks well adjusted, and he is carrying 12 joints and gets arrested. You are pretty twisted. 

Seems like from your own postings, this drug treats patients for the mental and physical ailments.

Therefore we can surmise that this fella Delroy is sick or ailing.  What gives for a well adjusted, sick individual? 

Europe and the western world have been rectifying a long held opinion that it is a gateway drug, to the contrary it is being used therapeutically for many ailments both mental and physical.

I am promoting nothing but practical solutions to onerous problems. I live in DC and you can buy the product a freely but I do not see meandering drug scalawags anyplace like one sees alcoholic sagiwangs all over Guyana and the Guyanese diaspora. 

Why don't you go to Guyana and promote these practical solutions?

Really dumb answer for a balahoo brahmin

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Why don't you go to Guyana and promote these practical solutions?

Wrong! It's slapping your ass with your own whip. I never claim to be a Brahmin, I have always maintained that my grandparents were probably Dalits. So STFU.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Souj, the Sajiwang just like PNc nah gat shame and DUMB!!

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Wrong! It's slapping your ass with your own whip. I never claim to be a Brahmin, I have always maintained that my grandparents were probably Dalits. So STFU.

I do not care you have advanced your arguments to lying to yourself. I guess that is a natural progression for the uninformed and ignorant

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Look who is talkin bout lying to self!! Well ah tell you shamelessness took a new LOW wid Sajiwang dreaming of being Einstein 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆  Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeercy

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @pandit

Look who is talkin bout lying to self!! Well ah tell you shamelessness took a new LOW wid Sajiwang dreaming of being Einstein 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆  Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeercy

I do not dream. If you care to discuss relativistic physics i am all in for it dumb ass paper pusher!

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

I do not care you have advanced your arguments to lying to yourself. I guess that is a natural progression for the uninformed and ignorant

You have written the book of lies. When someone says or writes something, you know the page and paragraph on your book of lies to quote.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

I think he went to high school at the PNC head headquarters at Sophia. Wonder why he is a social dropout and a socially maladjusted moron?

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

SO ACCURATE!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

You have written the book of lies. When someone says or writes something, you know the page and paragraph on your book of lies to quote.

How pathetic.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

I think he went to high school at the PNC head headquarters at Sophia. Wonder why he is a social dropout and a socially maladjusted moron?

Again you are jumping farther than you  can climb and as usual it is all sourced from a dark unseeingly place in your soul...truly nasty fellow.

ReplyQuote
Bunta
(@bunta)
Noble Member

Einstein speaks!!  Bloody IDIOT. No wonder anything one like him touch becomes FILTH!!!

Bangadin, make sense. If you oppose weed, say so. It is legal in NY and many more jurisdiction including our nations capital.  I do not see a drug infestation. I know you do not see it either. You do see the roadside Guyanese Dalits in wife beaters slurping rum all summer long from daylight to nightlite

They can’t just let it pass. One drug will lead to another, then cocaine will become legal. 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @bunta

Einstein speaks!!  Bloody IDIOT. No wonder anything one like him touch becomes FILTH!!!

Bangadin, make sense. If you oppose weed, say so. It is legal in NY and many more jurisdiction including our nations capital.  I do not see a drug infestation. I know you do not see it either. You do see the roadside Guyanese Dalits in wife beaters slurping rum all summer long from daylight to nightlite

They can’t just let it pass. One drug will lead to another, then cocaine will become legal. 

Alcohol and cigaretts, both poisonous substances pass why not weed? Holland is into this for 2 decades and I do not see the dutch struggling to keep up with the cocaine addicts.

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

Holland is a major transshipment point for drugs. And it has one of the highest rate of cocaine users. Some looneys will even go so far to promote drug use. One can't buy this much stupidity...it must be endowed.

Now, if the GOG was thinking, they should legalize and tax drugs, and let them kill themselves with it 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 5
Share: