Notifications
Clear all

Race war  

Page 1 / 2

Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

It seems that some members of the fringe in the opposition are preparing for a race war. There needs to be a new prison built in the interior in a granite mountain to hold these fools.  Guyana East Indian Hindus will be the victims therefore they must start preparing to defend themselves.

Roy Khan

Pandit liked
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

It seems that some members of the fringe in the opposition are preparing for a race war. There needs to be a new prison built in the interior in a granite mountain to hold these fools.  Guyana East Indian Hindus will be the victims therefore they must start preparing to defend themselves.

No sir...the Usual suspects...the fringe elements will cry racism when Indians retaliate. When the phantom took care of business they cried. Don't forget, this na lang time. 

FYI...there is a race war going on....don't you see the hatred for indians, even on this small site, where one would have believed that there is some kindred spirt and light moments to share. The race war is being fought by the racists, the mulattoes the creoles and the wannabes. 

Guyana without Indians will be a wasteland.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

This stuff worries me. Unprepared people are sitting ducks.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@roy-khan

I don't know but bullies need to be dealt with. And when they were sanitized, they all started crying. Especially the groupies. 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @lexy

No sir...the Usual suspects...the fringe elements will cry racism when Indians retaliate. When the phantom took care of business they cried. Don't forget, this na lang time. 

FYI...there is a race war going on....don't you see the hatred for indians, even on this small site, where one would have believed that there is some kindred spirt and light moments to share. The race war is being fought by the racists, the mulattoes the creoles and the wannabes. 

You are truly bonkers if you think any side has an advantage in a race war. Our people are geographically intermingled and if we are ever unfortunate to cascade into a race war there would be hundreds of skirmishes each on its own and endless casualties.  There will be no winners only unimaginable misery.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

@roy-khan

I don't know but bullies need to be dealt with. And when they were sanitized, they all started crying. Especially the groupies. 

what a dumb ass here speaking of genocide with such ease!

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@d2

Do you understand what genocide means? You clown. 

i am talking about dealing with bullies....fool.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

Posted by: @d2

You are truly bonkers if you think any side has an advantage in a race war. Our people are geographically intermingled and if we are ever unfortunate to cascade into a race war there would be hundreds of skirmishes each on its own and endless casualties.  There will be no winners only unimaginable misery.

Did I say any side has any advantage. No one is talking about winning. But the race war is alive and well, when misfits like you will look to target Indians with your nonsensical propaganda bilge.

I am saying that people must stand up for their rights and beliefs. Defend themselves at all cost, or die like a sheep...or maybe a goat, like you.    

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Did I say any side has any advantage. No one is talking about winning. But the race war is alive and well, when misfits like you will look to target Indians with your nonsensical propaganda bilge.

I am saying that people must stand up for their rights and beliefs. Defend themselves at all cost, or die like a sheep...or maybe a goat, like you.    

Where have I targeted Indians. I target crooks in the administration who happen to be Indians., Guyana is myh country and I have every right to establish rational metrics for a government and when one is nakedly in-transparent as this one it must be contested in all its ways. If you see that as targeting Indians go right on ahead. It does not change the facts on record. It just means there are recalcitrant to justice and useless  nut jobs are also about.

ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member

Anyone who thinks that there will be a race war in Guyana an idiot.

You do not even need to visit Guyana to do the analysis.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Where have I targeted Indians. I target crooks in the administration who happen to be Indians., Guyana is myh country and I have every right to establish rational metrics for a government and when one is nakedly in-transparent as this one it must be contested in all its ways. If you see that as targeting Indians go right on ahead. It does not change the facts on record. It just means there are recalcitrant to justice and useless  nut jobs are also about.

When last you visited Guyana? You sit behind a keyboard pretending you are Einstein and solve the world's problems. Guyana does not need advice from a bipolar sufferer. You criticize all coolies and only see good in blacks. The government of Guyana is doing a better job than the PNC did for 33 years. They are not perfect. You have the current government trying to take care of the poor and unfortunate. What have the previous PNC administrations done for the people? Keep them poor and destitute?

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Souj, slave minded people always are attracted to Hoodlums, Parasites, Dictators, thieves and the like. He cannot help himself.

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner

When last you visited Guyana? You sit behind a keyboard pretending you are Einstein and solve the world's problems. Guyana does not need advice from a bipolar sufferer. You criticize all coolies and only see good in blacks. The government of Guyana is doing a better job than the PNC did for 33 years. They are not perfect. You have the current government trying to take care of the poor and unfortunate. What have the previous PNC administrations done for the people? Keep them poor and destitute?

Hay dum dum, were I bipolar I would still be Guyanese and capable of offering an opinion. BTW some of the worlds greatest geniuses were bipolar from Newton to Darwin to Lincoln. You are too stupid to not refrain from suggesting you know me and to address the topic instead.

The PNC is no proper metric from which to gauge of  success. Logically you ought to know that since you speak of it daily. One do not use the worse to gauge success. You look to properly functioning democracies to do that

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Hay dum dum, were I bipolar I would still be Guyanese and capable of offering an opinion. BTW some of the worlds greatest geniuses were bipolar from Newton to Darwin to Lincoln. You are too stupid to not refrain from suggesting you know me and to address the topic instead.

The PNC is no proper metric from which to gauge of  success. Logically you ought to know that since you speak of it daily. One do not use the worse to gauge success. You look to properly functioning democracies to do that

So now you are in the class with Charles Darwin and Albert Einstein? Damn! I have heard it all.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

So now you are in the class with Charles Darwin and Albert Einstein? Damn! I have heard it all.

Reasoning is not your strong suit. I was just cautioning you on taking a prejudicial stance about bipolar people. The world owes them greatly.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: