(@dave)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

There is a fella who has been predicting PPP future since December 2018 

NCM - Prediction fail

Court - Prediction fail

CCJ - Prediction fail

Election - Prediction fail

Now the fella again predict a fail future .... I like this banna bad bad .... them say , people like this have  black tongue. 

I hear Harman looking fo him, them bhai say he is a parasite ....... he should stop predicting against PPP. 

Who Vex Vex  

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Dave

Sir and Sojourner liked
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Where is the Bicycle Liar oh I mean Lawyer 😎 😎 

Sojourner and Dave liked
ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

Bai, I told that bai the other day that he has not made one single correct prediction in anything regarding the elections in Guyana. And he has been wrong since before the NCM because he used to say also that the PPP will never win another elections because the Indian population has dwindled. I used to warn him that the PPP is not the Coolie people party he tries to make them be. I think he still in denial though. But give him time. Maybe he will come to his senses. 😀 

Dave liked
ReplyQuote
Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member

Ah which bai is dat ? 😀  

Dave liked
ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

That bai used to bring up old statistics and all kinds of charts and graphs. I reminded him that times have changed, people are struggling and even though the Indian population was dwindling, other races were also doing the same. I reminded him that the Amerindians always voted with the PPP. Blacks are less than 30% in Guyana and they wanted to put their knees on the necks of 71% of the population.
Well, when the PPP could not do anything positive, he saw corruption, thuggery, fuckery, fraud etc., as positive actions on the PNC side. Dis time nah lang time.

Pandit, Dave and NOVA liked
ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sean

Ah which bai is dat ? 😀  

Your treasured buddy. 😍 

Dave liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

@nova You looking for the DUMB Bicycle Lawyer?? 😆 

Dave liked
ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member

Posted by: @dave

NCM - Prediction fail

Court - Prediction fail

CCJ - Prediction fail

Now the fella again predict a fail future .... I like this banna bad bad .... them say , people like this have  black tongue. 

I hear Harman looking fo him, them bhai say he is a parasite ....... he should stop predicting against PPP. 

Who Vex Vex  

I wonder if is the same guy on that PNC site, we call him NOEL he pretended to know everything, but not the FACTS.  Is just a week or so  for the PPP in office and those crab dogs predicting Doom and Gloom on the Guyanese people. My heart is for the less fortunate folks that stayed and bear their sorrows, hopefully this time around the PPP must first look after the POOR and NEEDY . I wish this new administration all the success.. As Nehru would say, Guyana going to the MOON.

Dave liked
ReplyQuote
Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  
Posted by: @sir

NCM - Prediction fail

Court - Prediction fail

CCJ - Prediction fail

Who Vex Vex  

I wonder if is the same guy on that PNC site, we call him NOEL he pretended to know everything, but not the FACTS.  Is just a week or so  for the PPP in office and those crab dogs predicting Doom and Gloom on the Guyanese people. My heart is for the less fortunate folks that stayed and bear their sorrows, hopefully this time around the PPP must first look after the POOR and NEEDY . I wish this new administration all the success.. As Nehru would say, Guyana going to the MOON.

Same fella .. 

ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member

That person must be a barely functioning illiterate.

ReplyQuote
Abu
 Abu
(@abu)
Honorable Member

The man will come for you guys

Dave liked
ReplyQuote
Gilbakka
(@gilbakka)
Noble Member

NCM - Prediction fail

Court - Prediction fail

CCJ - Prediction fail

Who Vex Vex  

Let's move forward, Dave. Since 1957 PNC people have been badmouthing the PPP. But the PPP not only survived and thrived but is also far more popular and powerful today. Naysayers came and went and naysayers will come and go and the PPP/C will progress from strength to strength. PPP/C is forward-looking with utmost optimism. 

On the other hand the PNC is already worried about its future and its leader David Granger has just given a hint with regards to whom he will choose for the upcoming parliament. In practical terms Granger has realized that the PNC is fetching a humongous hydrocele. The right side of that goady consists of 4 paper parties which combined cannot win even one seat in elections. The left side of the goady is the AFC. Granger will soon surgically remove the malevolent part of APNU and cut the useless AFC down to a fit and proper size. Sit and watch how my prediction will materialize when parliament reconvenes. 

HONOUR BEFORE MONEY

NOVA and Dave liked
ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

As always @Gilbakka is the commensurate lamp of knowledge and wisdom.

Gilbakka and Dave liked
ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

Some posters over yonder are losing their patience since they feel they have already lost their arguments. They are attacking other posters personally and reaching deep to make claims of racism when even many Indians were sent packing by the new government.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

dJANGO IS WORST THAN A MANGEE dog. pEOLPE LIKE HIM SUCK c23k FOR POWER AND WEALTH! wHAT AN asS!!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: