Notifications
Clear all

The RED STORM is comuing  

Page 1 / 3

Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

RAISE YUH HAND AND WAVE THE CUP!! PPP!  ppp!! ppp!!

Change is coming to Guyana 

Dear Editor,

A tsunami came to Guyana on Monday as the PPP/C went forward with pride and conviction on nomination day. The positive effects of that tidal wave we will witness come June this year as we go into Local Government Elections. I am talking about the long awaited LGE, where we would see a massive new change in this country. That change would be felt in every town, village and hamlet. We have taken up the mantle and we are not turning back.

The events of the day remind me of the lyrics of the old Negro Spiritual which says “I’m not tired yet.”  It’s a song which tells of the Christian’s sojourn in life, one that is bound up in him running to receive the prize. He is running because he has a mission to complete and he would not give up the fight until victory is won. So the lyrics goes on “I’m not tired yet.”

We in the PPP/C have been running that race for fifty-six years now, running by day and praying by night until all Guyana is free, until all men everywhere are free from the shackles that has bogged us down for too long. For too long, we have had to wear the shackles of racism, rigged elections and retrogression, things that have sent this nation backwards, we will not stop until this country is free. We will continue to run until all men irrespective of race, colour, creed or religion would come together and work for the good of the land.

Be it New Amsterdam, Linden or Georgetown, a change will come, as more and more of our people come forward, crossing the political and race barrier to rally with the PPP/C. We want to build this nation, One Guyana is our team’s theme, onward ever forward into the future of peace and progress!

Respectfully submitted,

Neil  Adams

Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

As usual, the PNC will cry PPP/C rigging and start looting and burning.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Well, that is what they are good at. Brainless, clueless, vision-less!!!

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

PPP!  PPP!! PPPP Come June we will take ova Guuuuuuyaaaaanaaaaaa!!!

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Me Guyana You Guyana sweet sweet Guyana under the PPP!!  Sing along with me " Me Guyana You guyana sweet sweet guyana"

ReplyQuote
Bunta
(@bunta)
Noble Member

The Red Wave is coming in Guyana and the Red Wave is coming in the US. Hail the PPP, hail MAGA.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @bunta

The Red Wave is coming in Guyana and the Red Wave is coming in the US. Hail the PPP, hail MAGA.

As much as I detest the PPP , MAGA is still outside their belief system

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Detest? You are beyond that, your hatred for Indians are worst than the Cave pakistanis!!!

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Guyana sweet laka sugar cake under the great, competent LEADERSHIP of the PPP!!!

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @pandit

Detest? You are beyond that, your hatred for Indians are worst than the Cave pakistanis!!!

I am as indian culturally as you. Father had 13 sisters so my extend family is vast, None of my Indian aunts had less than four kids .,I have 63 existing first cousins,   My twin girls  are from an Indian woman. Detesting scammers, grifters and poor administrators is not racism but good sense. BTW, there are no "cave pakistanis" Pakistan is a recent state and its people once a constituent of the Indian ethnicity

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I know that you are like the illiterate cave dwelling Pakistanis who hate all non muslims. So you should be in a cave

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @pandit

I know that you are like the illiterate cave dwelling Pakistanis who hate all non muslims. So you should be in a cave

For heavens sake, please find an appropriate replacement word from your tired and over worked use of "illiterate". Better try  using the word as it is is semantically supposed to be used,

Pakistanis are indeed Muslims but they are also of Indian heritage and blood line having rejected the caseism prescribed by the religion.

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Everybody knows that and we also know you have caveman instinct and qualities. Every society ha haters like you

ReplyQuote
velutha kuttapen
(@velutha-kuttapen)
Noble Member

@d2

Pakistanies are white skin people, definitely not Indians. Indians are mainly Dravidians, dark complexion with definite looks. Anybody outside of that description, was an invader upon the people. Pakistanies, keep out dark skin muslims, they lost West Pakistan because of that. 

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

HEHE Another world Historian on GNi

Ray, please do not close this site , we have world class historians 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: