Notifications
Clear all

@abu  

Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

How do you like FSD V12?

For me it's pretty hype. Many days I drive with zero intervention.

Abu
 Abu
(@abu)
Honorable Member

Unfortunately, I didn’t buy it with the car, but was praying that Elon would send me the free trial this weekend for my trip to Virginia.  I kept looking at my phone every hour without any luck.  As soon as I arrived home , I got an update message, so I will find out tomorrow if I got it.

They really need to lower the price, and get everyone onboard.

ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

@abu

Got another update today. This thing is really amazing. Makes me know for sure now Optimus is ready; will be using the same nural network.

I hope the stock hits 150. I will load up more.

ReplyQuote
Abu
 Abu
(@abu)
Honorable Member

I got it now for a whole week and I am indeed blown away by its decision making ability.  However, I am still not comfortable with it driving me around, so I tend to take over as soon as I sense any type of potential danger.

I think the most important thing moving forward, is how fast we will continue to see improvements.

ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

@abu

You need to trust the car more. I have had FSD for over 1.5 yrs and have gone through the same fears you are going through now but with pre V12. Start by trusting it a bit more at a time. Look at the blue line indicator at its creeping.. that is a good guide. I hardly ever take over our of necessity..but more to speed up as it is still on the cautious side, which is a good thing. Drives me close to 100 % of the time.

But when you drive you realize that Optimus is ready as it will use the same neural network

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Darkness

ReplyQuote
Abu
 Abu
(@abu)
Honorable Member

The dropped the subscription to $99/month, so I think I will keep it.  Pretty cheap for a chauffeur 😀

ReplyQuote
Share: