Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bo Jiden and Tesla  

Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

They man gave the 7500.00 discount to all SUVs except the Tesla Model Y five seater. Are these people for real???!!!

Abu
 Abu
(@abu)
Honorable Member

This is where I absolutely disagree with you.

We all agree that the rule is straight up BS, but if TSLA was on the ball, they should have known this months ago and lobbied for the rule to be changed.  Instead, we have Elon and his clowns ridiculing the government after doing nothing.

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

My post was to show the hypocrisy of the Biden admin. This is the same admin that had a conference on EV, did not invite Tesla and called Mary Barra the one that is leading the change to EV.

I actually do not mind that Model Y did not get it. It motivates Tesla to reduce cost.even further, which in the end leads to these demise of GM, unless the govt wants to keep subdising them. 

ReplyQuote
Abu
 Abu
(@abu)
Honorable Member

They government is like a dog chasing it’s tail to appease the legacy lobby.  Tesla needs to get on board with the program and do the same.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

If one can afford a Tesla, why does he or she need a tax break? 😆 😆 

ReplyQuote
Abu
 Abu
(@abu)
Honorable Member

Prior to the massive price increase, the total cost of an entry level Tesla was the same as a Toyota Camry.

However, my 2004 Toyota still going strong 💪.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

My cars have always been Hondas after my first car. I always buy a strip-down model Civic. They have been reliable and dependable with low maintenance. The fuel economy is great.

ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

So Elon gave them the middle finger. Your move Bo and Lady Mary. 

Even though he did not get the rebate for the Model Y (thx to Bo and his surrogates) he has so much margin on his vehicles that he reduced the price to match rebate - checkmate!

I feel so good to own Tesla.

ReplyQuote
Share: