Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Financial and emotional fluctuations and inner peace  

Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Some days my portfolio can move as much as a new engineering grad salary - up or down. It is  very humbling and conscience jarring - in my world.

I feel satisfied for the situation I am in, in one instance, and then really bad for so many that are struggling in the world to make ends meet and I ask myself - what can I do to help.

I sponsor a child in Asia every month, I help others financially and sometimes emotionally. I share with all of my friends and family generously. I help people with financial literacy ask them to pass it on.

I don't know if I do enough but I do not feel guilty because if I did not have the financial  wherewithal I would not be able give a hand out and share as much as I do.

Having wealth, that you earned, is a good thing, and we all will have some internal struggles at times. However, realizing that the wealth is not richness but just a vehicle, if used correctly, can help you find real richness in the relationships and good memories you create with others - instills an inner peace. Finding this peace before the simulation is switched off leads to a successful execution of the programming and a quiet transition back to the quantum space waiting for the next moment of discovery or observation.

Don't feel bad for having money or wealth, feel bad if you do not share generously.

Sojourner liked
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @darkness

If what you posted is true, then you should be commended for a job well done. It's obvious you have money to spend but I think that those Asian countries can aford to take care of their little ones.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

You read Clive Thomas books about business. But he has never started a business himself.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

You read Clive Thomas books about business. But he has never started a business himself.

Clive Thomas's books are based on research, not Practical experiences, just like Tarron Khemraj.

ReplyQuote
Share: