Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How do you maximize your profit and make money?  

Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

If The electric vehicle (EV) revolution leader continues redefining the automotive and energy sectors, making it a prime investment as the industry grows. 

Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @nero-prakash

If The electric vehicle (EV) revolution leader continues redefining the automotive and energy sectors, making it a prime investment as the industry grows. 

What fuel they would use to produce electricity?

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @sojourner

Electricity can be produced from a variety of energy sources, including natural gas, coal, nuclear energy, wind energy, hydropower, as well as solar energy, and stored as hydrogen or in batteries.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Electricity can be produced from a variety of energy sources, including natural gas, coal, nuclear energy, wind energy, hydropower, as well as solar energy, and stored as hydrogen or in batteries.

Would they use cow shit to produce natural gas? Who foots the bill to produce wind, hydro, and solar for poor countries? Nero Bhai, anything is possible. It takes money and risks.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Would they use cow shit to produce natural gas? Who foots the bill to produce wind, hydro, and solar for poor countries? Nero Bhai, anything is possible. It takes money and risks.

There are four key areas that can help drive profitability. These are reducing costs, increasing turnover, increasing productivity, and increasing efficiency. You can also expand into new market sectors, or develop new products or services.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

There are four key areas that can help drive profitability. These are reducing costs, increasing turnover, increasing productivity, and increasing efficiency. You can also expand into new market sectors, or develop new products or services.

I am not a businessman and had no desire at any time to get into business. Thought about buying a couple of apartment buildings then decided against it. I love my freedom to go hunt and fish and be outdoors all the time. I am still enjoying it.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I am not a businessman and had no desire at any time to get into business. Thought about buying a couple of apartment buildings then decided against it. I love my freedom to go hunt and fish and be outdoors all the time. I am still enjoying it.

What do you hunt for? Nylons? 

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

I hunt and fish for Puss*es.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I hunt and fish for Puss*es.

That's what I meant by, 'hunting for nylons'.

ReplyQuote
Share: