Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALLonwYB9Lg

Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Guyana is borrowing 50 billion dollars US dollars from the American government. It will truly be something when they have to pay it back with interest.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @roy-khan

Guyana is borrowing 50 billion dollars US dollars from the American government. It will truly be something when they have to pay it back with interest.

They have the collateral to borrow the money.  Paying back wouldn't be a problem. The PPP/C is running the Government not the PBC/R.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Where is the proof? Show us.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Only US$335 million was borrowed from the IDB and that was in 2022.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

I am buying real estate stocks and holding them. I picked up 50 shares in an office real estate company dirt cheap.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I am buying real estate stocks and holding them. I picked up 50 shares in an office real estate company dirt cheap.

When an investor holds onto a stock, He is effectively initiating a long position in an equity.  Investors who hold a stock for a long period of time can benefit from quarterly dividends and potential price appreciation over time. One thing is wrong with this picture. The company can go bankrupt or lose money from a bad management strategy. Clients may take their business elsewhere. Many things can go wrong with holding on to the stocks for too long. 

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

I am looking at a close end ETF of Fortune 500 companies.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

I hope that they are jobs that can teach skills.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
velutha kuttapen
(@velutha-kuttapen)
Noble Member

@roy-khan

I listened to the Freddie show last night, Guyana will remain the shithole it is forever. Dat country has some DEMONS in the form of indo politicians. They have no ideas of what is a civilized society.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

The country is clearly on the move for the better. I hope that prices can come down.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

@velutha-kuttapen, you are wrong again. Guyana is on the verge of becoming the next Dubai. Freddie Kissoon can say what he wants. He will always be wrong. 

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

The country is clearly on the move for the better. I hope that prices can come down.

The prices will stay as they are.  The Government will supplement the cost of living. Guyana is indeed moving into the 21st century although there are certain elements in the Guyana society who are hellbent on seeing that the country is ungovernable. We all know who they are.

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

@velutha-kuttapen lOOK IN THE mIRROR AND YOU WILL SEE dEMON, iNCOMPETENCE, INHUMANITY AND PLAIN stupidity!!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: