Clear all

Intel  

Page 2 / 3

Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

Tesla does not make a profit.

I see the stock price took a big hit yesterday.

ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @roy-khan

Tesla does not make a profit.

You know that Google is free to use right?

ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

@sojourner

Some people trade, some invest. If you invest, then, it is a buying opportunity.

ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

All of these companies started out in one industry or the other but over time due to their amassing of much capital they have become more or less holding companies as they are invested in many areas of our economy. Good case in point is Disney, Micro-Soft, Amazon, etc.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @darkness

@sojourner

Some people trade, some invest. If you invest, then, it is a buying opportunity.

I retired over 10 years ago. When the stock market started going down, I lost over $10,000. so I decided to pull my funds out and put them in a money market account. I still watch the stock market on a daily basis.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner

@sojourner

I retired over 10 years ago. When the stock market started going down, I lost over $10,000. so I decided to pull my funds out and put them in a money market account. I still watch the stock market on a daily basis.

It wasn't a good time to sell. Now you have no way of recovering your loss.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @nero-prakash

@sojourner

I am at peace with what I did. I just need money for my daily expenses. My Social Security is good enough for that plus I have more than half left for my personal use.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

@sojourner

I am at peace with what I did. I just need money for my daily expenses. My Social Security is good enough for that plus I have more than half left for my personal use.

If you lose your Social Security card, you may be at risk of losing the money you've earned, your Social Security benefits may be depleted, plus debt could accumulate in your name. It's important to know what to do, so you can act quickly in the event of a loss.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

@sojourner

If you lose your Social Security card, you may be at risk of losing the money you've earned, your Social Security benefits may be depleted, plus debt could accumulate in your name. It's important to know what to do, so you can act quickly in the event of a loss.

You are advised not to carry your social security card. I have had my number memorized since 1970.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

@sojourner, Your memory can fail you as you grow older.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Indeed! I do have mine stored away in a safe place just in case. My family knows where it is.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Indeed! I do have mine stored away in a safe place just in case. My family knows where it is.

Oh! really.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Oh! really.

You cannot lump all old people into one category. "Condemnation" by association is a block to logical thinking. Stereotyping is a terrible thing.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Oh! really.

You cannot lump all old people into one category. "Condemnation" by association is a block to logical thinking. Stereotyping is a terrible thing.

We show people also face condemnation for hypocrisy by association: a failure to practice what their organization preached.  Impartial observers judged an employee more harshly for the same misdeed when it transgressed his organization's values.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Oh! really.

We show people also face condemnation for hypocrisy by association: a failure to practice what their organization preached.  Impartial observers judged an employee more harshly for the same misdeed when it transgressed his organization's values.

We all have our biases and prejudices.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: