So you wanna be rich  

Page 2 / 2

D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @raymondo
Posted by: @sean

I am proud of who I am financially and politically. Some folks get their panties in knot if other people are to the right of the political spectrum. Its plain stupidity that some Guyanese attack others and demand that they should be on the left of the political spectrum and should remain poor. 

I respect everyone, rich, poor, white or black. God created everyone equally.

I present the facts as it is. Get used to it living in the left of the political spectrum. Its your choice if you wish to do so and enjoy being poor. I could care less.I so happen to live among white people most of my life in Canada and enjoy doing so. No one should judge be just because I choose to be different. 

To each his own. 

DO you read what you write? You claim Nancy rich, yet claim people on the left of the political spectrum will remain poor

The man is a dunce. 

ReplyQuote
Prashad
(@prashad)
Honorable Member

My approach is this. You have 300 dividend paying stocks. Each stock cost less than $5 dollars each.  Bought when there is a downturn in the economy or something like covid so you get it as a value stock. Each stock amount is 100 or less. All together the income stream from the dividends can be a stable income.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Prashad

ReplyQuote
Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member

I am proud of who I am financially and politically. Some folks get their panties in knot if other people are to the right of the political spectrum. Its plain stupidity that some Guyanese attack others and demand that they should be on the left of the political spectrum and should remain poor. 

I present the facts as it is. Get used to it living in the left of the political spectrum. Its your choice if you wish to do so and enjoy being poor. I could care less.I so happen to live among white people most of my life in Canada and enjoy doing so. No one should judge be just because I choose to be different. 

To each his own. 

DO you read what you write? You claim Nancy rich, yet claim people on the left of the political spectrum will remain poor

Read again:

Its plain stupidity that some Guyanese attack others and demand that they should be on the left of the political spectrum and should remain poor. 

ReplyQuote
Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member

Posted by: @d2

To each his own. 

The man is a dunce. 

Listen You Racist Buck Man, FK OFF 🤣 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Listen You Racist Buck Man, FK OFF 🤣 

As I noted more often than not, you are not very bright. Here you are calling me a racist but using racial insults to get your point across! What a pathetic mal educated nit. It has to be a consequence of  an infection of brain eating amoebas from all those trench water ablutions! 

ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

I have sold SPCE and bought more IONQ and PLTR so my portfolio:

• APPL
  • TSLA
  • PLTR
  • IONQ

ReplyQuote
Ray
 Ray
(@raymondo)
Member Admin

APPL

TSLA

FORD

GM

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

if you want to be rich go and live in Guyana. Business is booming.  There are low-interest loans for people who want to start up their own small business.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @nero-prakash

if you want to be rich go and live in Guyana. Business is booming.  There are low-interest loans for people who want to start up their own small business.

Who is going to protect you and your family? Money or life?

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner
Posted by: @nero-prakash

Who is going to protect you and your family? Money or life?

I don't need protection. If you live through the Feb 1962, 1963/1964 riots you wouldn't be afraid of any PNC hooligans. I also have marshall arts training.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Roy is looking at two stocks now Aberdeen Asia Pacific and TVA group 

Both stocks cheap bad compare to book value. So Roy will be buying for the next four years.  Roy is aiming for 1000 shares in TVA group. He will sell when the shares is $6. Presently it is around $3.

Aberdeen Asia Pacific Roy is looking for 600 shares. He will be holding it long term for the dividends.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Good luck, but speaking in third person context is a sign of multiple personality disorder, get that checked.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

There are lots of opportunities in Guyana for small businesses. If you really want to get rich, now is the time to migrate back there and set up your own small business. The PPP/C has brought thousands of people out of the low class into the middle class.  

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: