Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The big sell off  

Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Billionaires are selling off lots of stocks. They are cashing out before the American recession hits. I think that the American recession will hit when there is a cease fire and withdrawal of Russian forces in Ukraine because the American arms and accessories manufacture sector will have to cut back on production.

Roy Khan

Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

@roy-khan How about telling us when, as an approximate date or month? I am asking seeing that you have met or known most of the distinguished people in the world.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I never said that I know or met any distinguish people in this world. I keep a very low profile and most of the time I look like a begger man out and about to beg for his supper. Just like Steve Jobs was out to swindle those Hari Krishnas out of a free meal on Sundays. I would not think twice about living in a shipping container if it means that I am saving money. You must be mixing me up with Darkness. He tells everyone how much millions he has. Wealth attracts attention and jealousy especially if you are a koolie. An old timer Koolie man who would eat sugar water and green mango to save a dollar that is me.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Share: