Clear all

Bandit reportedly shot by police while attempting to rob jewellery store  

Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Bandit reportedly shot by police while attempting to rob jewellery store

A suspected bandit has been shot by police after he attempted to rob a jewellery store located at South Road, Georgetown.

The alleged suspect was shot to his leg. Reports are that two other perpetrators are currently locked inside the building and police are on scene attempting to apprehend them.

Guyana Times was told that the law enforcement officers arrived on the scene after a resident made a report that a stray bullet struck his water tank.

When the ranks arrived, they realised that the bandits were in the process of robbing the store.

This is a developing story…

Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

Wait until the opposition posit claims of extra-judicial shootings/killings. Select bunch of lawless folks.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

One day I went to my local liquor store to buy an Eldorado 18 year bottle of rum. The liquor store door close so I looked in. I saw a Neo Nazi, a huge white man and a police man arguing. Then a guy comes up to me by the door told me that the Neo Nazi tried to steal whiskey from the store. The big huge white guy who was working there locked the door and call the police. The Neo Nazi started telling the cop that his rights were infringed because he was locked in the store 

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @roy-khan

One day I went to my local liquor store to buy an Eldorado 18 year bottle of rum. The liquor store door close so I looked in. I saw a Neo Nazi, a huge white man and a police man arguing. Then a guy comes up to me by the door told me that the Neo Nazi tried to steal whiskey from the store. The big huge white guy who was working there locked the door and call the police. The Neo Nazi started telling the cop that his rights were infringed because he was locked in the store 

Are you making this up, because there is NO Eldorado 18 year old rum, you have 3,5,8,12,15,21, and 25 year old rum.

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@sir

lol.  He meant a 15 and a 3. Lol. Gives him 18 year rum 

I am not familiar with the rums so it don’t matter. 

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

You forgot 50.  I ment the 12 year old Eldorado. I was thinking about the Flor de Cana 18 year old rum which is a high quality rum that I like.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Roy khan

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

You forgot 50.  I ment the 12 year old Eldorado. I was thinking about the Flor de Cana 18 year old rum which is a high quality rum that I like.

You lying rass. You got caught making up lies. How embarrassing can this be Ali Azad Khan Prashad?

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

Wait, Ray should install a lie detector on this board... 🤣 

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @lexy

Ray should solicit some advertisements in order to upkeep this forum.

ReplyQuote
Prashad
(@prashad)
Honorable Member

@sojourner

You never tasted the Flor de Cana 18 year old.

ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @prashad

@sojourner

You never tasted the Flor de Cana 18 year old.

It doesn" come close to ElDorado 12 year.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

I agree.  ElDorado 12-year-old is a good rum.  I think that Eldorado 12 year old is better than the Eldorado 15-year-old.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @lexy

Every lie you get caught telling, you are fined $5.

ReplyQuote
Share: