Notifications
Clear all

CERTIFIED NEE NEE MAKARAM CRABDAAG  

Page 1 / 2

Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

THERE IS NO ONE ON THIS PLANET MORE  OF A NEEMAKARAM CRABDAAG THAN HIM!!!

Nagamootoo’s Faustian journey and Mephistophelean rendezvous

This is my second and final review of Moses Nagamootoo’s second autobiography titled, “Dear Land of Guyana.”
My first assessment was published on Tuesday. How can one understand a person who after 40 years of being in his party’s hierarchy, stepped away because he said his democratic instincts did not allow for him to stay but found himself in the identical situation with another party and accepted the same treatment?

Throughout the book, Nagamootoo runs down the PPP, says all types of negative things about them but stays completely silent when his new-found friends in the PNC and AFC proved to be worse than the PPP he so condemned.

This is where people will not forgive Nagamootoo. He claimed that he singlehandedly engineered an APNU+AFC victory in 2015 but even before the ink was dried on the swearing in document, his colleagues in his new outfit, APNU began to toss him side.

Any normal human would then declare the riot act. Any human would say: “This is not the reason I brought you victory, stop or I will bring you down?”
The story of Nagamootoo’s non-functioning role in the APNU+AFC government of 2015-2020 is one that is so sickening that one has to look very hard to find appropriate adjectives to describe him.

In the book, Nagamootoo quoted many times, the positive things about his political history but he chose not to quote my criticism of his extreme aridity as Prime Minister as a daily columnist who was critical of the bizarre direction the 2015 government went into. After he published his book, Nagamootoo must know I will read it and contradict him because he knows that I know he was just a footnote in the APNU+AFC regime.

It is relevant to note that on reading the book, if you come from another planet, and knew nothing about Guyana, you would not have known that the government was a coalition in which the partners have to share power.
Throughout the book, Granger comes across as the leader of a majority party in office when he was not.

Nagamootoo kept writing that the President did this and that, and made this and that and wanted this and that.
Here is my experience with Nagamootoo when he was Prime Minister. I met him shortly after he became Prime Minister and told him for the purpose of practical politics as the leader of half of the government, it is strategically unwise to have his office inside the presidential building. He agreed but stayed there for the entire life of the government.

I asked him to facilitate a scholarship for someone which is a request I made several times when the PPP was in power and though I was a critic of the PPP, I succeeded. After enquiring, he told me that THEY (emphasis mine) only giving scholarship for medicine. There and then I knew this man had become a national laughing stock. Who were THEY? Wasn’t this man half of the government?

I remember one incident with Nagamootoo that I will never forget. I was driving out Shell gas station on Vlissengen Road when he rang me asking me to locate Leonard Craig, the head of the National Broadcasting Authority because THEY (emphasis mine again) have fired him. Who were THEY? Craig was an employee of a department directly under Nagamootoo.

Nagamootoo rained down heavy criticism of his former comrades in the PPP in his autobiography but many of them (some I knew personally) were/are better politicians than those we had in the APNU+AFC regime including Nagamootoo himself.
Here are some interesting things in the book. The PNC has onto this day praised President Granger for requesting a recount of all ballots during the 2020 election. During the election rigging, in one of my columns, I challenged that story based on the confidential information I had at the time.

The Americans asked PM Mia Mottley to arrange a recount of the contentious Region Four ballots. Mottley put it to Granger who unreasonably insisted on all the ballots in an effort to win the game knowing that Jagdeo would disagree.

But Jagdeo agreed. On page 13 of his memoir, Nagamootoo said he was present when the visiting CARICOM Prime Ministers put it to Granger that there should be a recount of the ballots and Granger agreed. So it was not Granger who requested the recount.

Finally, Nagamootoo touched on the AFC’s decision to remove him as prime ministerial candidate in 2020 but was completely silent on why. It is my firm view that it was because the AFC, particularly David Patterson and Nigel Hughes, felt under Ramjattan as PM, they would have stood up to Granger and the PNC unlike what occurred under Nagamootoo.

Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

BURNHAM WAS JUSTIFIED TO HAVE HIM BEATEN AND PITCHED LIKE A STRAY DOG AT ALBION ROAD!!!!

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Burnham did the same thing to Jranger also. He brought Joe Singh from the National Service to replace Janger.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

It is easy for you bedroom politicians to call someone a Nee Mac Makaram Crabdog. Moses took blows and risk his life for the PPP party. He did not have Harold Snag protecting him. So you bedchamber politicians can go F off because unless you took blows for the party then you all can go jump in the koolie shit pit of Dubai built especially for you by white skin Arab brothers. F off 

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

It is easy for you bedroom politicians to call someone a Nee Mac Makaram Crabdog. Moses took blows and risk his life for the PPP party. He did not have Harold Snag protecting him. So you bedchamber politicians can go F off because unless you took blows for the party then you all can go jump in the koolie shit pit of Dubai built especially for you by white skin Arab brothers. F off 

Brother Roy! Settle down a bit. Don't take this so seriously. You would think the man had all the Uncle Tom slave beatings and yet he joined the slave. Reminds me of Roots with Kunta Kinte(Toby). Saw that Fiddler died yesterday or the day before.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Moses, Gilbakka, Churchill, Kemraj, Cathy and Gerhard got played and used. The only person that figured out what was going on was Granger son in law.  I feel sorry for them.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

@roy-khan Since you ARE like Moses you would be classified as the World's greatest Neemakaram!! People like you and Moses are worth less than RAW SEWAGE!!!

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @pandit

BURNHAM WAS JUSTIFIED TO HAVE HIM BEATEN AND PITCHED LIKE A STRAY DOG AT ALBION ROAD!!!!

How did you justify that?

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner

Brother Roy! Settle down a bit. Don't take this so seriously. You would think the man had all the Uncle Tom slave beatings and yet he joined the slave. Reminds me of Roots with Kunta Kinte(Toby). Saw that Fiddler died yesterday or the day before.

Moses said when he was with PPP that he would never join the PNC.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Moses, Gilbakka, Churchill, Kemraj, Cathy and Gerhard got played and used. The only person that figured out what was going on was Granger son in law.  I feel sorry for them.

They were with the AFC and deviated from the Party's objectives after Granger convinced them to collate.

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

@nero-prakash Burnham recognized what a Prick and Scumbag he was. Dr Jagan was fooled by him but Dr Jagdeo saw through the Neemakaram.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

@nero-prakash Burnham recognized what a Prick and Scumbag he was. Dr Jagan was fooled by him but Dr Jagdeo saw through the Neemakaram.

Moses Naagaamootoo was always an opportunist. 

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

@roy-khan Since you ARE like Moses you would be classified as the World's greatest Neemakaram!! People like you and Moses are worth less than RAW SEWAGE!!!

Crabdog lice covered with rat poop like you want to be the world's first castrated working Pandit.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Crabdog lice covered with rat poop like you want to be the world's first castrated working Pandit.

Pandit go patkay you on you head and cut your balls off. You might be the first castrated aloo peeler.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

How is he going to do that when I cut his balls off, fry them up, satay them in soy sauce and then serve them as Chinese roast pork cutters at his wake? Gilbakka and Moses love cutters they will enjoy it.

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by Roy khan

Roy Khan

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: