Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Construction of 20 new hotels on track this year--- PNC VEX BAD.  

Page 4 / 4

Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

@lexy hehehe Stupidee Bill on the go 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  What a DUMb ASS!!

ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @lexy

@d2

Again, you go around calling people dunces, when you are persisting with wearing the PNCites duce hat. You look foolish coming here and posting drivel, and when called out you run away. 

I don't mind being a dunce. However it is those of you who pretend to be so smart that dunces look intelligent when dealing with you lot. Do you realize that everyone is incompetent and stupid except you? And what have you accomplished with your expertise to date? By your own admission, you are a celebrated failure. And you have convinced all on this forum that you are an educated idiot.  

I couldn"t say it better.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Sean I am still waiting on those photos of your property transports in Guyana.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

A certified Nutjob exposing his stupidity daily for the world to see. And he does call the Trump Rednecks stupid. I guess he does not have a mirror to look into!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

Why?

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

Did he pay his taxes if not, his property will be sold?

Roy khan liked
ReplyQuote
Prashad
(@prashad)
Honorable Member

Guyana is a dangerous place to be for an East Indian looking person.  That is why I say be very cautious and careful when thinking about going back there.

I used the term East Indian looking because I believe that each one of us Guyana koolies got some West African blood in us because our broke as ass Indian ancestors had African wives after they jumped off of the boat.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Prashad

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@prashad

You need to lay off the bottle bro. 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @prashad

Guyana is a dangerous place to be for an East Indian looking person.  That is why I say be very cautious and careful when thinking about going back there.

I used the term East Indian looking because I believe that each one of us Guyana koolies got some West African blood in us because our broke as ass Indian ancestors had African wives after they jumped off of the boat.

Roy Khan yuh head gun swing yuh, make up your mind, Who are you?

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

I am coming as Roy Khan but my computer is turning me back into Prashad.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member

Indos are on top in Guyana thanks to their hard work and ability to save and build. You have to visit Guyana to see for yourself. 

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@roy-khan

Careful, you will confuse the ladies. 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @prashad

Your belief is unfounded. About 3,000 years ago some Africans migrated from Nagaland in West Africa and settled in the city of Madras. The descendants of the Africans numbered over 300,000. They are now called the Untouchables. 

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: