Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Deep racist Anti koolie,West Africa Guyanese praying for Charandass soon death  

Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Deep racist Anti koolie West Africa Guyanese are praying and wishing for Charandass soon death. Evidence is on Rickford's Facebook. I take this opportunity to wish Charandass a speedy recovery from his health problems and hope that each and every anti-koolie racist gets a rare and terminal cancer on their batty holes.

This topic was modified 5 months ago by Roy khan

Roy Khan

Sir liked
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF OUR SAVIOR, CHAMPION AND HERO. DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO PARASITES!!

ReplyQuote
Ray
 Ray
(@raymondo)
Member Admin

what yuh doing on his FB?

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I don't think that either Rickford or Anil are racist. But Rickford's Facebook has some serious anti koolies. Some of them are in high places in North America. One of them ran for the NDP party in Canada pretending to be inclusive and for equality. So it is a good site to watch.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

You have to be naive to think he is not RACIST. Use the dictionary! There are many Guyanese closet Racist who have PHDS!!

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Rickford has many Indian friends. I would not put him in the racist category. Although his website attacks many deep anti-koolie racists

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

Rickford has many Indian friends. I would not put him in the racist category. Although his website attacks many deep anti-koolie racists

Ain't mean nuttin'. The next thing you are going to claim is that some of his best friends are coolies. Bai, like you nah learn yet nah?

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

I don't think that either Rickford or Anil are racist. But Rickford's Facebook has some serious anti koolies. Some of them are in high places in North America. One of them ran for the NDP party in Canada pretending to be inclusive and for equality. So it is a good site to watch.

When I add up all the things he did and all the false accusations he made against the Government, he definitely can be classified in the racist category.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

You have to put Rickford in the Guyana context. There are Guyanese so racist that they refuse to eat any Guyanese East Indian food. 

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

You have to put Rickford in the Guyana context. There are Guyanese so racist that they refuse to eat any Guyanese East Indian food. 

Rickford Burke does his shopping at Sibil's.

ReplyQuote
Share: