Notifications
Clear all

Guyana is booming  

Page 1 / 2

Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

And we will not recognize the country in five years. The development will be that great.

Increased income and net worth - it's visible everywhere; cars, homes, restaurants, recreational facilities, construction across the country, homes, roads, bridges, commercial and residential ..it is simply mind boggling.

I have travelled across the world and do not sit and pontificate on social.media. The progress in Guyana is legit and real. 

All roads lead to Guyana - don't be negative and get left behind, look for the opportunities and run to them!

Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Obvious Differences:

PPP                                                                          PNC

Born to Lead                                                      Born to Rig and Steal

Borm with Intelligence and Wisdom                      Born brain dead and Stupid

Build and Develop                                                Destroy and Waste

Has human qualities and compassion                     Animalistic and Beasty

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @darkness

And we will not recognize the country in five years. The development will be that great.

Increased income and net worth - it's visible everywhere; cars, homes, restaurants, recreational facilities, construction across the country, homes, roads, bridges, commercial and residential ..it is simply mind boggling.

I have travelled across the world and do not sit and pontificate on social.media. The progress in Guyana is legit and real. 

All roads lead to Guyana - don't be negative and get left behind, look for the opportunities and run to them!

Development means using the natural and physical resources and utilizing it for maximal benefit for the community. The PPP so far are on a spending binge on so called infrastructure or short on things that consume a lot of cash so they can graft left and right to fill their pockets. Social and cultural infrastructure is left in the woods. 40 percent of this nation is still existing on less than 5 dollars a day. We do not have a sovereign fund to save for a rainy day. Oil is not forever and the price will not always be viable. If in the future the mar5ket crash you cannot eat a bridge or a road. You need to invest in  the non oil infrastructure to not fall into the resource curse. The non oil infrastructure is what has to be build up. We do not want to be Dubai and live on the backs of a slave culture. We would be better off like OMAN where in 20 years their bounty in natal gas has created an oasis in the wilderness. The PPP are three years into this and all they have done is double inflation and make it worse on the poor. Their infrastructure projects is graft riddled with build outs farmed out to incompetent quacks like Guyanese Critic, a slovenly, rent scofflaw and loser.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @pandit

Obvious Differences:

PPP                                                                          PNC

Born to Lead                                                      Born to Rig and Steal

Borm with Intelligence and Wisdom                      Born brain dead and Stupid

Build and Develop                                                Destroy and Waste

Has human qualities and compassion                     Animalistic and Beasty

You old racist quack are like the proverbial old dog, stuck with the same trick. You remain just another dumb assed racist.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

@d2, If you do not spend the money, how will the country develop? The infrastructure is the reason why they can do so many things at the same time. If the PNC/R wins in 2025, what will they change.?

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @nero-prakash

@d2, If you do not spend the money, how will the country develop? The infrastructure is the reason why they can do so many things at the same time. If the PNC/R wins in 2025, what will they change.?

You do not build roads and bridges and what ever just to spend. You build a better life for our people from the bottom up. How about simple things like baby baskets for ever new born. How about making sure each school have a Gym and begin to develop student athletes and foster the same across the nation with intramural and varsity competition. How about a transportation system to take every old person to their clinic for check ups and back. How about local police from village level all  connected upward to central stations where crimes can be reported an d investigated promptly. How about expanding the agriculture institute and building seed banks and personnel to manage them as well as sperm banks so we can have better animals. How about taking care of our stray dogs so we show compassion by spaying and neutering all and sundry with only special breeders able to distribute puppies, How about training our cane cutters to manage green houses so we can have proper cheap and wholesome produce all the time.

The point is to develop a non oil economy to produce food and technology to sustain the population when oil is gone. They PPP are acting like ignorant country buffoons who suddenly landed on a wind fall and spending with little sustainable planning. We do not need hotels. We need health care. Check the cause of the resource cause....spending on so called infrastructure that drives inflation with no commensurate development of a balanced economy. Oil dependency has already caused an economic shift to non oil contributing less than 30 percent of GDP. If we do not develop a robust sovereign fund to rely on and a non oil economy as big as the oil economy we will be heading down the path of  90 percent of nations with a resource boom them bust. This PPP surely cannot keep us safe as the one in ten states with a natural resource that did not go bust.,

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

@d2, These things take time to develop. The school system will be fixed soon enough and I agree with you 100%. The PPP/c is working on their campaign promises which are well documented.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @nero-prakash

@d2, These things take time to develop. The school system will be fixed soon enough and I agree with you 100%. The PPP/c is working on their campaign promises which are well documented.

Human quality of life is the only goal and all means to ends must concur with that objectively. There are no other worthy goals. It is the good in itself

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

@d2 Donkey, you claim school was free but why did you go ah pasture to gig shit and not go to school. Now you have to be lodging in a 99 cent store.Old RACIST Hag like you will forever be a Krass to humanity.

Tell me one thing i wrote is not FACT!!!

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

@nero-prakash You expect a Pasture Donkey to understand even simple things????

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

@d2 Donkey, you claim school was free but why did you go ah pasture to gig shit and not go to school. Now you have to be lodging in a 99 cent store.Old RACIST Hag like you will forever be a Krass to humanity.

Tell me one thing i wrote is not FACT!!!

Ha ha ha...I was in bourding school from 9 to 12 and from 14 to  16 so the pasture would have been your domain.  I know it pleases you to think I own a dollar store but if I did it would not have been a bad investment. Anyways, believe what would ease your mind since like those four eyes fishes the mudflats is your domain.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

That you can understand puzzles me. If you did you would not so easily purchase at wholesale you imaginations about me. It may settle your stomach with the aid of an antacid but you will still have to imagine what I have all my life.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Define pasture donkey.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Oil money brings expensive. Check any oil economy around the world and it is expensive.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

@d2, A better life for the people will come with jobs so that they can earn money and take care of themselves rather than depend on the government for handouts.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: