Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Guyana remains fastest growing economy in LAC region – World Bank report  

Page 3 / 3

Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Guyana had an alternative to the oil Industry. The alternative was Sugar, rice, Coconut, Citrus fruits, minerals (gold, diamond, bauxite), Fisheries, and forestry. They had a vested interest in Commerce and manufacturing. Can they bring back these industries?

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner
Posted by: @d2

I guess you think being overtly racist is a badge of honor. My mother embraces her Amerindian culture completely. Her specialty is cultural anthropology so unlike hours she was able to wipe the misunderstanding about race and caste completely from my mind

If she is alive, god bless her.

She very much is alive and still work in her garden, ride her bike and teaches yoga to her peers. She lives between in Canada and Mallorca with my sister. She stopped going to Guyana since she was robed leaving the airport twice. She has 18 grand children and they all adore her. 

This post was modified 1 year ago by D2.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @bunta

The PPP has to do something more innovative on the social front. They are doing a lot, but somethings are haphazard.

The key to a progressive country is creating permanent jobs.  The money that is being given out to the people will only feed them for a month. You what Confucious said, teach them how to fish and they will feed them for a lifetime.  The Government should teach them specific trades in order to get specific jobs. The Government should also invest wisely. Foreign gets all the Benefits. The Government should also take more than 5% of thge oil money.

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Again use lemon as eye wash. The Govt has vocational training, scholarship like no other in the world. Banna, if you want converse please do some research first

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

The government is right to tackle depressed regions first. They cannot do it all at once. I wish they take care of the people who Granger put on the breadline for starvation. Tackle the areas where the sugar industry was closed first. Give the people some hope. It doesn't have to be sugar, it can be corn, soy, or millet.

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

PPP GOVT is fully competent, capable and are designed for PROGRESS and PROSPERITY!!

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @pandit

PPP GOVT is fully competent, capable and are designed for PROGRESS and PROSPERITY!!

I haven't seen any changes in the social strata of the people. The country is being developed. There are new and bigger houses, roads and businesses. But it is the same shit when it comes to the social welfare of the people.  People are still leaving the country.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Again use lemon as eye wash. The Govt has vocational training, scholarship like no other in the world. Banna, if you want converse please do some research first

The PPP is rewarding only its specially chosen Indians. See how they turn a former drug peddler into the most powerful government contract getter. They do not care for the small man and as long as Jagdeo is the monkey on everybody's back that will continue to be the case. He reeks of corruption.

It is not merely vocational training. It should be a vast movement to improve social services, health and culture across the country. We should have a facilitation of the arts as well as science, sports and craft. We should have museums to record our history centers for furthering dance and theater erc. We are building nothing except roads and bridges and on Chinese soft loans. All new agriculture is passed on to wealthy foreigners that are Jagdeo chosen few because he is a graft grabber.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @nero-prakash

PPP's plan for the future.

https://votepppcivic2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/PPPC-Manifesto-2020-2025.pdf

They have no sense that arts and culture are the most meaningful things to all of the people. Why not a slave and endentureship muiseum to preserve and display  artifacts and documents.   Where is or arts center to encourage dance and theatre. Where is our sound stage to encourage video for entertainment and documentary where are the  pre and post natal care centers. How come we cannot deliver baby baskets to our mothers , there are a thousand things do do that help the pople become and be a people that is not being done. Money in the arts and craft stay in the community and create jobs.

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

@nero-prakash People need to get off their lazy asses and take care of themselves. Employers are BEGGING for people to work. The Govt is now working to get Foreigners to come work in Guyana. So dont tell me about the people are not doing good. They choose to live in FILTH!!!

ReplyQuote
Bunta
(@bunta)
Noble Member

Guyana is fcuked under the PPP and PNC. Amerindians need to start their own party and control who rules Guyana and how it’s ruled.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

@nero-prakash People need to get off their lazy asses and take care of themselves. Employers are BEGGING for people to work. The Govt is now working to get Foreigners to come work in Guyana. So dont tell me about the people are not doing good. They choose to live in FILTH!!!

They believe the oil money is there to mind them. They always complain. The government is looking out for the small man. Just look around and see what they are doing. There would be in the coming months that Ali is only taking care of the Muslim community. Watch how FLAPNU will try to cause strife among the religious groups.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: