Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I hope Plumpy is having a baby and not been eating her husband share of the roties  

Page 4 / 6

D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @lexy

You can go ahead and trade insults, but you do look pretty sheepish in your blind faith and unabating hate for Indians. Pity the fool who knows not his foolish proclivities.

I do not have to call you names. You are dumb as a skunk to try to distort a statement I made that there is a high percent chance of you being a dalit. I do not know what is wrong with such a statement unless you are inordinately stupid as you seems to be

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@d2

You are calculating percentage without numbers...high percent/low percent/no percent. Lord have its mercy. i told you...I mean even a fool can understand, that  know who  am, I know my relatives. But that upsets you because you cannot define me. So you resort to nonsensical ramblings to prove that you know not what you speak of.... 🤣 

You know when a stupid man calls you stupid, it is a compliment. 

Thank you!

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

@d2

You are calculating percentage without numbers...high percent/low percent/no percent. Lord have its mercy. i told you...I mean even a fool can understand, that  know who  am, I know my relatives. But that upsets you because you cannot define me. So you resort to nonsensical ramblings to prove that you know not what you speak of.... 🤣 

You know when a stupid man calls you stupid, it is a compliment. 

Thank you!

Dude are you daft? Minus brahmins who are stated to be between 2 and 14 percent of those that came. All others were dalits! What number is there to process  other than the one before u?...Muslims are dalits who converted

This post was modified 1 year ago by D2.

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

@lexy hehehe I TOLD HIM EXACTLY THAT A DECADE AGO, HE GOT WORST 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @pandit

@lexy hehehe I TOLD HIM EXACTLY THAT A DECADE AGO, HE GOT WORST 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

what kernel of wisdom you now covet? I am rather keen to know it.

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

I wonder if Priya was slim how much more she could have done for the kids? But that said, she is working for the betterment of ALL the kids, and not just racist ppp kids.

https://guyanachronicle.com/2023/02/28/education-ministry-launches-first-literacy-robotics-programme-at-den-amstel-primary/

ReplyQuote
Ray
 Ray
(@raymondo)
Member Admin

Bai...I think it will be better healthwise, not saying she unhealthy, but yuh know, she would look real good

Even D2 like her, why yuh think he always mentioning her

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@raymondo

Ray, don't you think that she would want to be slim and fit, and healthy, and not plumpy, and not look not good, and not be questioned about being pregnant at the ripe age of late forties, and not be denigrated and disparaged? But stupid people comes in all shapes and sizes. 

None of that would ensure that folks will like her. Remember, the pncites believes think that a good indian is a dead indian. The putrid hatred will fester.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @d2
Posted by: @sojourner

@d2

What does years of neglect has to do with you fat-shaming the woman? What the heck is your issue with the woman being fat? And the Amerindians having being neglected? Have you extended the same courtesy to the rotund  Amerindian women?  

You are a racist and a misogynist. And you are exposing yourself needlessly. 

For an educated man, you boast of your accomplishments and intellect, but you are simply helpless at being a human. What a waste.

You should consider the man attended a third-tier HBCU.  Words such as "educated, accomplishments, and intellect should be reserved for folks who deserve them, like the Dalits and the white man who bumped the little struggling boy from the coolie woman.

If you were bright I would presume whatever school you went to was being represented well. But you even do your hifhg school bad. The rest is a measure of you own seething billiousness

I did my high school good. After 2 1/2 years of high school, I made it as one of the top 3 students in GCE. No wonder you only got accepted into an HBCU third-tier institution. With 7 GCE O levels, I am proud of my achievement.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

@lexy

I think I am in better light since I believed she is young enough to be pregnant. I  am sorry you think she is post menopausal and by that is allowed to let her body go. You are right that no one can determine what another does but anyone can comment. Is that not the objective of this forum?...comment on the actions and behavior of political figures?

The rest of your post is just the by product of being unable to accept  you defend a hoard of awful crooks. Me contesting their views suddenly makes me a racist even if I am like you inculcated in the Indian traditions and have Indian blood coursing through my veins from grand parents who are among the last to arrive on these shores.. You can argue like a cow if  you want to. Pretending I am some blighted racist will not deter me from stating the PPP are horrible nincompoops who could be leading us into direct conflict because they are greedy an seeking scumbags.

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

CROOKS KNOW THEIR COUNTERPART. NO WONDER YOU HAVE A LIKING FOR THE PNC. NO WONDER YOUR INTELLIGENCE MATCHES THAT OF THE PNC!!

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @pandit

CROOKS KNOW THEIR COUNTERPART. NO WONDER YOU HAVE A LIKING FOR THE PNC. NO WONDER YOUR INTELLIGENCE MATCHES THAT OF THE PNC!!

The PNC is my natural enemy like the PPP since both are birds of a feather. Even so you pretending you are bright is the point of a laugh if there is anything  jocular when speaking of these two crooked entities.

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@d2

You looking for a fix? You make no sense. Just a blabbering idiot. If you need to enlighten yourself about your stupid tendencies, then go back and read the headline of your post fat-shaming the woman.

Like an old goat you repeat claims of corruption without an iota of evidence. and now you are claiming incompetence. The good thing is that you are free to do so. And better yet, everyone is seeing how shallow you are on analysis and reasoning...oh wait, I believe you get paid to do that??? Talk about competence? 

Sojourner and Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

@d2

You looking for a fix? You make no sense. Just a blabbering idiot. If you need to enlighten yourself about your stupid tendencies, then go back and read the headline of your post fat-shaming the woman.

Like an old goat you repeat claims of corruption without an iota of evidence. and now you are claiming incompetence. The good thing is that you are free to do so. And better yet, everyone is seeing how shallow you are on analysis and reasoning...oh wait, I believe you get paid to do that??? Talk about competence? 

Indeed I am expected to make no sense to nut jobs and fantasy fabricators or perusers of the dark arts of dissimulation.

It is not difficult to find corruption in Guyana. On another thread there is another group insisting the PPP has a large tolerance for the unaccountable management.

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@d2

Do me a favor...instead of goating around with ppp corruption, just put up some evidence. Any evidence. Not the one that has taken up space in your brilliant brain, making you look silly at its expense.

People like you are the worst of the lot. You are nothing but an interloper.

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 6
Share: