Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I hope Plumpy is having a baby and not been eating her husband share of the roties  

Page 5 / 6

Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Ralph to to say " Blaaaabah Mouth Blaaaabah Mouth to the moon  Baby!!1

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabah Mouth!!!

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @lexy

@d2

Hi simpleton...you go about calling me an idiot when you are the one exposing your idiocy. How nice of you? You are a liar, and numbers don't lie. 

Sure numbers do  not lie so the probability of you being a dalit is as I said in the  high eighties or nineties depending on the actual number of brahamins that came. That number is 2, 7 or 12 percent. The latter is high since braamins are parasitic so I do not see them indenturing them selves in great numbers. Balahoo brahmin should know.

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

iT IS 100% THAT YOU ARE A  PIWARI DRINKING IDIOT!! 

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @pandit

repeating the same thing ...bigoted mind you and rather limited. That Piwari is your slander for native peoples is even shallow. DO you knoe there are 9 tribes in Guyana and many names for Native beer?  Shallow

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

@d2

Do me a favor...instead of goating around with ppp corruption, just put up some evidence. Any evidence. Not the one that has taken up space in your brilliant brain, making you look silly at its expense.

People like you are the worst of the lot. You are nothing but an interloper.

What a shallow man.

Corruption is anything that weakens democracy deliberately. It is being willful in neglect of proper administrative duties to lack of inclusion and failure to remedy social divisions. It includes mismanagement of the environment, engaging in malfeasance and participation in economic management and development that  is partisan and preferential in nepotistic and ethnic ways. Corruption works because the actors are deliberate by neglect or through enabling of the system through attitudes and practice.

That our  public servants habitually engaging in bribe enabling a bribe culture in Guyana is undeniable. Fem police shakedowns to the post office to the lands and mines office all need under handed fees to facilitate action. That these practices persists is only a consequence of tacit behavior of the administration.

Do I remind-you of Skeldon where there was obviously a quid pro quo to move the project from an Indian firm with a lower bid and experienced in building sugar factories to a higher cost Chinese one that never build a sugar factory? How about a murti seller who never build a coop being given the task to build a Hydro power plant and interconnecting infrastructure where he of course failed? Then there is berbice bridge , the flour factory and give away of crab island and the canje block One need not remind you that 35 million was borrowed to lay down the connecting cables for a high speed network given to a novice off spring who promptly failed at the task How about the give away of  prime portion of the radio spectrum to the PPP pandit's son .

From my first paragraph you know I have an opportunity for an endless list of corrupt practices of the PPP

This post was modified 1 year ago 2 times by D2.

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@d2

Such a bumbling fool...comes about mumbling nonsense, and spewing insults. You are incapable of dealing with humans. Your attitude disintegrates even well intended conversations into insults. I don't know why you think you are so smart, when you appear so incapable of understanding your own actions.  

You have laid out the public knowledge of ppp enterprises, some which failed, and fastened corruption to the projects. But there again you go on with your goatishness? You can't distinguish between malpractice, and corruption. You are a simpleton.  

Me being shallow doesn't absolve you from your foolishness. You are so deep, you need more than a shovel for all the crap you like smear on people. You are simply an intolerant, hateful, envious, non-entity who has no scholarly publications, who has no notable accomplishment, but boasts a superior intellect, ordained by a university, that is a well kept secret. You are not unique. You have no exceptional scholarly accomplishment to speak of...remember you are but a speck. However you see yourself as a wrecking ball. In other words, you are essentially useless to the human race. 

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

well said as meh neighba would say " FACTS NAH LIE"" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Welcome back D2 the IDIOT 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  Ray is so happy to have you 😀 😀 😀 😀 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😆 😆 😆 😆 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 👍 👍 👍 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

@d2

Such a bumbling fool...comes about mumbling nonsense, and spewing insults. You are incapable of dealing with humans. Your attitude disintegrates even well intended conversations into insults. I don't know why you think you are so smart, when you appear so incapable of understanding your own actions.  

You have laid out the public knowledge of ppp enterprises, some which failed, and fastened corruption to the projects. But there again you go on with your goatishness? You can't distinguish between malpractice, and corruption. You are a simpleton.  

Me being shallow doesn't absolve you from your foolishness. You are so deep, you need more than a shovel for all the crap you like smear on people. You are simply an intolerant, hateful, envious, non-entity who has no scholarly publications, who has no notable accomplishment, but boasts a superior intellect, ordained by a university, that is a well kept secret. You are not unique. You have no exceptional scholarly accomplishment to speak of...remember you are but a speck. However you see yourself as a wrecking ball. In other words, you are essentially useless to the human race. 

Coming from a dunce makes no difference to me. You asked about examples of corruption and i introduced a summary definition and then followed up with existential examples yet you come back with this inanely absurd response. As I said often enough....moo cows

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@d2

Calling me a dunce doesn't make you look any smarter. You are simply an ego inflated misogynistic  clown, who is depraved. You deflect the conversation to corruption, your favorite bedtime story after I called you out for fat-shamimg the Education Minister who is furthering the academic pursuit of indigenous kids, you Moron.

You simply cannot identify corruption in the government so you regurgitate projects that would have failed. That is not corruption, you clown. Corruption identifies specific person, in a specific project, who would have committed a criminal act. Now to educate you, the pnc would have jumped into the river, perhaps not farther than you, to convict ANY ppp member for corruption. They spent the majority of their time in office chasing dead ends...like you. And they came up empty. Like you. A silly goat of a man who is unstable, irrational, and emotional. Pity the fool.  

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

@d2

Calling me a dunce doesn't make you look any smarter. You are simply an ego inflated misogynistic  clown, who is depraved. You deflect the conversation to corruption, your favorite bedtime story after I called you out for fat-shamimg the Education Minister who is furthering the academic pursuit of indigenous kids, you Moron.

You simply cannot identify corruption in the government so you regurgitate projects that would have failed. That is not corruption, you clown. Corruption identifies specific person, in a specific project, who would have committed a criminal act. Now to educate you, the pnc would have jumped into the river, perhaps not farther than you, to convict ANY ppp member for corruption. They spent the majority of their time in office chasing dead ends...like you. And they came up empty. Like you. A silly goat of a man who is unstable, irrational, and emotional. Pity the fool.  

Oh, I am smart, intellectually knowledgeable on the issue, coherent in the delivery of the facts and prolific with prescient examples.You on the other hand is just yammering uselessly. Smart people can assess facts and separate the wheat from the chaff. Dumb people pontificate, prevaricate and end up presenting as the same  dunce we started up with.

Repeating the same sentence like you are afflicted with turrets or having endless brain farts is just running out the clock

This post was modified 1 year ago by D2.

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

Posted by: @d2

@d2

Oh, I am smart, intellectually knowledgeable on the issue, coherent in the delivery of the facts and prolific with prescient examples.You on the other hand is just yammering uselessly. Smart people can assess facts and separate the wheat from the chaff. Dumb people pontificate, prevaricate and end up presenting as the same  dunce we started up with.

Repeating the same sentence like you are afflicted with turrets or having endless brain farts is just running out the clock

🤣 🤣 🤣 EOS

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

I wonder if the same idiot wrote both sentences, or is there a personality disorder...perhaps Bipolar? 😍  

Dumb people pontificate, prevaricate and end up presenting as the same  dunce we started up with.

Oh, I am smart, intellectually knowledgeable on the issue, coherent in the delivery of the facts and prolific with prescient examples.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I wonder if the same idiot wrote both sentences, or is there a personality disorder...perhaps Bipolar? 😍  

Dumb people pontificate, prevaricate and end up presenting as the same  dunce we started up with.

Oh, I am smart, intellectually knowledgeable on the issue, coherent in the delivery of the facts and prolific with prescient examples.

i AM GLAD  YOU SEE YOURSELF.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @d2
Posted by: @pandit

repeating the same thing ...bigoted mind you and rather limited. That Piwari is your slander for native peoples is even shallow. DO you knoe there are 9 tribes in Guyana and many names for Native beer?  Shallow

You got the balls to call people bigots and you are the worst of them? All Guyanese Indians are Dalits? So all Amerindians are drunks and their communities are infested with incest and rapists? Are you Piwari drunk or you are just off your bipolar meds? You believe that everyone has a short memory as you do. That Ceylonese coolie Dalit really damaged your brain, a condition you could never recover from. It's true that the nervous system does not repair itself.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 6
Share: