Share:
Notifications
Clear all

It about time ... Sue them Anil. I have a few more next door .....  

Page 2 / 2

Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@dave

What does defaming Anil has to do with his wife? An idiot is an idiot is an idiot...sue them for all they have.

ReplyQuote
Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  
Posted by: @lexy

@dave

What does defaming Anil has to do with his wife? An idiot is an idiot is an idiot...sue them for all they have.

I mentioned the wifey ting, she will lock the door on his stupid Arss if he doesn’t  kiss up. I can’t understand a Indian man proudly claiming Afro Guyanese are been demeaned by Indians, because the Indian man is suing for defamation.  

In his book, it’s ok to say anything about Indian and they must put up and shut up. 

ReplyQuote
Bunta
(@bunta)
Noble Member

Posted by: @dave

@dave

I mentioned the wifey ting, she will lock the door on his stupid Arss if he doesn’t  kiss up. I can’t understand a Indian man proudly claiming Afro Guyanese are been demeaned by Indians, because the Indian man is suing for defamation.  

In his book, it’s ok to say anything about Indian and they must put up and shut up. 

NO, she love him kiss up.  He will be locked out if he don't kiss DOWN!  Only a stupid Arss don't kiss down!

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @pandit

Shally btell Swampy he is an illiterate PRICK! Only now people know that 🤣 🤣 🤣 

And I see Gwana and Shellyv duping it out. Gwana man is Ronan/Redux. He continues with his wet diaper tirade from the old days.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @bunta
Posted by: @dave

@dave

NO, she love him kiss up.  He will be locked out if he don't kiss DOWN!  Only a stupid Arss don't kiss down!

Didn't know his lady is Afro. He once said his sister was once married to an Afro from France. The dude is now naked. Looks like the wife took her pants back.

Dave liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: