Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Oh Rass---Tucker Carlson out at FOX NEWS!  

Page 1 / 2

Fire
 Fire
(@fire-rass)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Boom!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀Ā 

Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

He is already a multimillionaire, he is not worried. He will find another spot to lie and spread prapoganda

ReplyQuote
Fire
 Fire
(@fire-rass)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Don Lemon fired as well 😀Ā 

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Both of them deserve to be terminated. Tucker is a bag of lies and Don Lemon cannot get along with his peers.

ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member

Ā Next is Sean Hannity?

ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member

Ā House cleaning for Left and Right Media.

ReplyQuote
Ray
 Ray
(@raymondo)
Member Admin

Posted by: @sir

Ā Next is Sean Hannity?

AH don't think so...he too big for them

ReplyQuote
Bunta
(@bunta)
Noble Member

Carson firing is a bad move. Now heā€™s going to Al Jazeera. Lemon deserved to be squeezed. Ā Heā€™s a racist fuddermocker who particularly hates non-white conservatives. He was particularly condescending to Vivek Ramasammy which I think was the last straw. He even said to him ā€œwhatever race you areā€. Ā You could see the embarrassment in the female co host.

Good riddance to that antiman.😂😂

ReplyQuote
Bunta
(@bunta)
Noble Member

Next to go is Kamala Devi to be replaced by Donna Rice.

America is rapidly moving center after losing the wars in Afghanistan and Ukraine!

Heil Trumpā€¦.Heil Putinā€¦Heil Modi. Ā Heil Bharat Akhandā€¦.next stop!!!!

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @bunta

America is rapidly moving center after losing the wars in Afghanistan and Ukraine!

Heil Hitler too, heh? I think Harris should be replaced as a VP candidate. She has shown to be divisive and arrogant. If a non-white candidate is not on the list, democrat's chances are slim. Blacks only turn out when a black candidate is on the list...Obama and Biden.
I recommend Stephanie Clifford or Karen McDougal 😀 .

Ā 

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

@buntaĀ  Indians likeĀ  Ramasammy are the biggest C!2K suckers on this planet, shameless power hungry Parasites!!

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Carson firing is a bad move. Now heā€™s going to Al Jazeera. Lemon deserved to be squeezed. Ā Heā€™s a racist fuddermocker who particularly hates non-white conservatives. He was particularly condescending to Vivek Ramasammy which I think was the last straw. He even said to him ā€œwhatever race you areā€. Ā You could see the embarrassment in the female co host.

Good riddance to that antiman.😂😂

Race or sexual orientation as aĀ  consideration in y social or cultural or political evaluationĀ  Tucker is toxic alt right trashĀ  and he will slowly decay into the land as social detritus

Ā Ramsammy is another nut job. Making money does not endow one with class, a social conscience or and affinity for science, especially climate science. One need not consider him as a political influence in any thing . Just another DInesh D'souza, a tool for racist white people to claim inclusion

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Kamla is not going anywhere and Miss Rice likes where she is. Your last line speaks volume....

Ā 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner

Heil Hitler too, heh? I think Harris should be replaced as a VP candidate. She has shown to be divisive and arrogant. If a non-white candidate is not on the list, democrat's chances are slim. Blacks only turn out when a black candidate is on the list...Obama and Biden.
I recommend Stephanie Clifford or Karen McDougal 😀 .

Ā 

She may not be charismatic or well liked by the right but she was on the ticketĀ  the last time and instrumental in specific demographics where it mattered. Those are hardened voters and she will matter more this time in other areas.

Black people voted for every democratic president in 89's and high 90's percent I suggest you check your record. The political landscape is also shifting this time to by millennials and gen xers who are predominantly liberals and with any of the present declared republicans on the ticket it will be dems all the way

Ā 

ReplyQuote
Bunta
(@bunta)
Noble Member

Kamala is the best news Trump could want. What a dumb butch. Ā Sheā€™s a fcuking embarrassment given she has Indian blood. Vivek Ramaswammy will take his place. I liked Niramta until she backstabbed our national icon and hero DJ Trump. Ā Never trust a ho!!🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: