Topic starter  

May be an image of 9 people and lighting

D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @raymondo

May be an image of 9 people and lighting

Why not coffee and coco farms to deliver these products and develop our own special beans and market them via our own brand names. . Starbucks is a franchise so much of the money will be expatriated.

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

I had Starbuck Coffee once and did not like it, It was bought for me, never spent a black jill there. Guyanese love Foreign

ReplyQuote
Fire
 Fire
(@fire-rass)
Estimable Member

I have had it a few times...too pricey, and not that great

ReplyQuote
Bunta
(@bunta)
Noble Member

I really don’t know what the fuss is all about. I had Starbucks several times. I actually prefer Dunkin’s or Tim Hortons. Kenyan bootleg was also great. 

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Starbucks gets their coffee from Rwanda. I like Rwandans. Both groups. They cannot stand each other. But they are good people.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @fire-rass

I have had it a few times...too pricey, and not that great

I drink it almost every day. They source their coffee almost everywhere but only bys aribica beans for flavor consistency

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

The man who owns Starbucks said in his book that they buy their coffee from Rwanda because of the Rwanda genocide. Over 50 million US worth of coffee beans every year.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Roy khan

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

The man who owns Starbucks said in his book that they buy their coffee from Rwanda because of the Rwanda genocide. Over 50 million US worth of coffee beans every year.

He may have said so but Rwanda is one of many country that they buy coffee from

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

I don't doubt it. Starbucks is a billion dollars company.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

The best Starbucks coffee I ever had is at the Mall of America. I had Starbucks at a few airports and public places. None are better than the ones at MOA.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Fellas every time I drink Starbucks hot chocolate it makes me feel sick with a fever and I get diarrhea.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

I stick to the Second cup white hot chocolate.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Roy khan

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner

The best Starbucks coffee I ever had is at the Mall of America. I had Starbucks at a few airports and public places. None are better than the ones at MOA.

Starbucks strive for uniformity in its product and its quality control systems begins from its logo to layout. I do not doubt there may be minor differences in presentation among stores but the baristas train the same way, on the same equipment and with the same beans and they dispense it using the same formula. Uniformity is their key. The same goes for any brand out lets for any product.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @d2
Posted by: @sojourner

Starbucks strive for uniformity in its product and its quality control systems begins from its logo to layout. I do not doubt there may be minor differences in presentation among stores but the baristas train the same way, on the same equipment and with the same beans and they dispense it using the same formula. Uniformity is their key. The same goes for any brand out lets for any product.

I have to give you credit again. You know it all.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: