Share:
Notifications
Clear all

President in impromptu visit to Agricola--- President For ALL.  

Page 4 / 4

D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @pandit

Lexy, the fool reminds me of a villager who does hear me Mattie seh things and believe the thing went through Parliament on is in the Holy Bible. Reminds me also of Stupidee Bill " Hall laka Cat" Good luck conversing with an absolute IDIOT!!

Here come the king of the fools truing to be Zarathustra just come down from the mountain!

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@d2

rust me...you really believe that you are bright? You can't hold a simple exchange and remain coherent, and you  want to dictate how others live their lives??? You must be a funny fella. They have plenty funny fellas outside of the funny home. lets pray. Om shanti! 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @lexy

@d2

rust me...you really believe that you are bright? You can't hold a simple exchange and remain coherent, and you  want to dictate how others live their lives??? You must be a funny fella. They have plenty funny fellas outside of the funny home. lets pray. Om shanti! 

I know I am bright because 3 universities give me their highest accolades. I also live and work in an industry that require the highest percentile reasoning attributes so I would be rather silly to think otherwise because of one as you 

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@d2

I don't want you to think anything because of me...i want you to be the best thinker. try it.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

@d2

I don't want you to think anything because of me...i want you to be the best thinker. try it.

You never mattered to me. I do not see any spectacular output of creative insight from you. That is no hard task here since the options are few and literary output is the primary one. It is clear you  would behave as Guyanese do in general, stick to kind in things political and see virtue in all your ethnic identified party did and the worse in the other side. We are not considered polarized for nothing.

ReplyQuote
Lexy
 Lexy
(@lexy)
Noble Member

@d2

shouldn't matter to you. You should matter to you. But just be a better version than THIS version which exhibits stupidity to an extent that is shocking.

I am Guyanese, so what do you expect? Should I behave like you? Who are you? What are you? 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

@d2

shouldn't matter to you. You should matter to you. But just be a better version than THIS version which exhibits stupidity to an extent that is shocking.

I am Guyanese, so what do you expect? Should I behave like you? Who are you? What are you? 

Is that not funny! I am what I say I am as you are what you say you are, No other credential is necessary,

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @d2

@d2

You are sounding quite silly calling the government corrupt. You have not an iota of evidence.

Grow the hell up.

They control 6,000 square feet and get 30mm of the 200mm. Go figure. PPP is really generous, just saying.

AsI said, evidence is their complete failure to meet standard and their penchant for friends and family enrichment. That Guyana maintains a highly adversarial state of ethnic discontent is also a measure of their corruption.

You are full of constipated shit. It's time for the castor oil and ex-lax.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Sojour, I have been telling him for decades that is NYC Sewage 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner

@d2

You are sounding quite silly calling the government corrupt. You have not an iota of evidence.

Grow the hell up.

They control 6,000 square feet and get 30mm of the 200mm. Go figure. PPP is really generous, just saying.

AsI said, evidence is their complete failure to meet standard and their penchant for friends and family enrichment. That Guyana maintains a highly adversarial state of ethnic discontent is also a measure of their corruption.

I do agree you do have intimate knowledge of excrement and diuretics and laxatives. Unfortunately these all pertains to the lower end of the body and not helpful fo r that comes out of the mouth. For you it is the same thing both ways.,

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

@d2

Grow the hell up.

I do agree you do have intimate knowledge of excrement and diuretics and laxatives. Unfortunately these all pertains to the lower end of the body and not helpful fo r that comes out of the mouth. For you it is the same thing both ways.,

What do you think about the hogwash that comes out of your mouth? Maggot vomit.

Pandit liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

HAHAHA  POOR EINSTEIN 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  Born to be STUPID!!! 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

@d2

Grow the hell up.

What do you think about the hogwash that comes out of your mouth? Maggot vomit.

Everything here comes from my fingers and brain. Neither of those tools are of much use you. You just do not know hoiw

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @pandit

HAHAHA  POOR EINSTEIN 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  Born to be STUPID!!! 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋 

not surprising you like his drivel. You have an affinity for such things

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: