Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Ray  

Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

If you were a Billionaire would to take a dangerous Trip to a destroy ship called the Titanic?/ Would you pressure your young son who has a bright life ahead to go with you?? Would you follow a few White Guys who gets erections messing with danger??

Look, all human lives are precious and my heart goes out to them.

They should have used their money by giving charity to improve the lives of the poor rather that checking a dangerous Bucket List

Call me old fashion but you will never find Pandit Ji make such decisions. I rather go give them Venezuelans and Brazilians Girls and improve their lives!!!

Ray liked
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @pandit

If you were a Billionaire would to take a dangerous Trip to a destroy ship called the Titanic?/ Would you pressure your young son who has a bright life ahead to go with you?? Would you follow a few White Guys who gets erections messing with danger??

They should have used their money by giving charity to improve the lives of the poor rather that checking a dangerous Bucket List

Call me old fashion but you will never find Pandit Ji make such decisions. I rather go give them Venezuelans and Brazilians Girls and improve their lives!!!

Should America attempt to put men on Mars?

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @nero-prakash

Not unless the participants agree it's a one-way trip.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sojourner
Posted by: @nero-prakash

Not unless the participants agree it's a one-way trip.

Now That is crazy. A trip to Mars will 6 months and will cost over US $30 million.

ReplyQuote
Ray
 Ray
(@raymondo)
Member Admin

AH don't know why the media so fascinated....lots of people looking for better lives drowned recently, but it was just a blip on the radar

ReplyQuote
velutha kuttapen
(@velutha-kuttapen)
Noble Member

Guyanese sey, watch out and doan ketch a sick fram dem ladies.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @raymondo

AH don't know why the media so fascinated....lots of people looking for better lives drowned recently, but it was just a blip on the radar

It's not fascination, it's their job to report the facts.

ReplyQuote
Share: