Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

BLOG

things Biden could be doing instead of hiding

STEVE GUEST - October 21, 2020

Joe Biden is hiding. By avoiding accountability, the only question Biden has answered since Sunday is the type of ice cream he decided to get.

Seriously.

It’s no wonder Biden isn’t out in public… Biden then gets to avoid being asked about his record and agenda:

Biden’s proposals will raise taxes.

Biden previously said, “The first thing that I would do as president is eliminate the President’s tax cut.” Biden’s $4 trillion tax hike will raise taxes on 82% of Americans.

And according to another recent study, Biden’s economic agenda would cost the average American household $6,500.

Biden needs to be honest with the American people that his agenda would raise taxes on middle class Americans.

Biden has repeatedly promised to eliminate fracking.

What this means: 19 million American jobs would be eliminated and our GDP would be reduced by $7.1 TRILLION.

Biden needs to let voters know why he is trying to change his tune on eliminating fracking so close to an election after spending the entire primary repeatedly telling voters that he was going to ban fracking..

Biden’s was caught selling out America for his family’s business interests.

Joe Biden is compromised.

Biden needs to answer why he directed America’s foreign policy to suit his son’s business interests in countries like Ukraine.

And Biden needs to answer why he was part of a payout scheme with a Chineseenergy firm.

Biden is open to packing the court.

After admitting last week that he was open to packing the court, Biden needs to answer why he wants to delegitimize the Judicial Branch.

Health Care.

Biden needs to be up front with America that his agenda is a step towards a government takeover of health care.

The facts:

• Biden’s health care plan would cost $2.25 TRILLION and raise taxes.
  • President Trump has lowered Medicare Advantage premiums by 34% nationwide – the lowest level in 14 years. 

The Great American Comeback

The Great American Comeback is underway. Since the recovery from the China virus began, 11.4 million jobs over the last 5 months have been added back under President Trump. That’s more than half of all the jobs lost due to the pandemic.

Note: It took Joe Biden 30 MONTHS to reach that same percentage milestone under his so-called recovery.

At a time when America is undergoing a record-breaking recovery, Biden needs to be asked why America should change our strategy. Afterall, 56% of registered voters, a “clear majority” say they are better off now than they were four years ago (when Biden was VP).

Bottom Line: With less than 2 weeks to go before election day, Joe Biden has decided to hide, while President Trump is out on the campaign trail speaking directly to the American people. Biden owes the American people answers!

https://gop.com/things-biden-could-be-doing-instead-of-hiding

Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

"Biden’s was caught selling out America for his family’s business interests.

Joe Biden is compromised.

Biden needs to answer why he directed America’s foreign policy to suit his son’s business interests in countries like Ukraine.

And Biden needs to answer why he was part of a payout scheme with a Chineseenergy firm."

ReplyQuote
Ray
 Ray
(@raymondo)
Member Admin

I'll have to do like Twitter and FB and censor fake news 😀 

NOVA and Sean liked
ReplyQuote
Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Like you copying Swampy bai ? 😀 

ReplyQuote
Abu
 Abu
(@abu)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @raymondo

I'll have to do like Twitter and FB and censor fake news 😀 

Send him over to swampy for a few days 😀 

ReplyQuote
Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Bai Abu, if Ray is correct about his election predictions, there will no need to do that. I will have to rub blackpot on my face and swim in the Trump swamp. 😀 

ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

Posted by: @sean

Bai Abu, if Ray is correct about his election predictions, there will no need to do that. I will have to rub blackpot on my face and swim in the Trump swamp. 😀 

The Trump swamp is so deep you will surely drown. 🤣 

Sean liked
ReplyQuote
Share: