Clear all

US Ambassador to UN arrives for talks with President, CARICOM Heads meeting  

Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

US Ambassador to UN arrives for talks with President, CARICOM Heads meeting

Linda Thomas-Greenfield (left) being welcomed to State House by President Irfaan Ali (Office of the President photo)
Linda Thomas-Greenfield (left) being welcomed to State House by President Irfaan Ali (Office of the President photo)

Linda Thomas-Greenfield, Representative of the US to the United Nations arrived here yesterday for talks with the Guyana Government and to attend the CARICOM Heads of Government conference beginning today.

Ezoic

She was greeted at the CJIA, Timehri by Minister of Tourism, Industry and Commerce, Oneidge Walrond and US Ambassador to Guyana, Nicole Theriot.

A statement from the US Embassy yesterday said “We are pleased to welcome the U.S. delegation led by Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield, Representative of the United States of America to the United Nations. During the visit, Ambassador Thomas-Greenfield will attend the 46th Regular Meeting of the CARICOM Conference of Heads of Government, and meet with His Excellency President Dr. Irfaan Ali, government leaders and CARICOM leadership”.

Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

She veto all cease fire in Gaza, she should be charge for Genocide. US guns and Bombs are killing the people, children and women in Gaza.

President Ali kick her out for the cause of your fallen/ murdered brother and sisters.

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

POWA!!  Al yuh still blaming  our Father Dr Cheddi Beret Jagan for not siding with the Yankee Pigs, now Al Yuh want Ali to chase America. Use Al Yuh brains and try to make up Al Yuh mind!!

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Posted by: @sir

She veto all cease fire in Gaza, she should be charge for Genocide. US guns and Bombs are killing the people, children and women in Gaza.

President Ali kick her out for the cause of your fallen/ murdered brother and sisters.

Those so call brothers and sisters would see Ali as a black man good only for manual labor.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

President Ali is a GREAt LEADER who is looking out for the interest of GUYANA!!  

Hammie want ONLY AFROS to Rule Guyana!!! Despite their abject FAILURE over and over and over!!

ReplyQuote
Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Local Palestine Solidarity Group protests visiting US Ambassador to UN over support to Israeli

One of the protester’s placards called on the government of Guyana to show real solidarity with Palestine. During the Republic Day flag raising, President Irfaan Ali had called for an end to the atrocities in Gaza and stated that an immediate ceasefire was the only solution.
One of the protester’s placards called on the government of Guyana to show real solidarity with Palestine. During the Republic Day flag raising, President Irfaan Ali had called for an end to the atrocities in Gaza and stated that an immediate ceasefire was the only solution.

Members of the Guyana-Palestine Solidarity Group yesterday picketed outside the National Cultural Centre to send a message of disapproval to visiting US Ambassador to the United Nations (UN) Linda Thomas-Greenfield. During a recent UN meeting, Thomas-Greenfield was the only one to vote against a resolution demanding an immediate Israeli ceasefire towards Palestine.

Ezoic

In a press statement, the group highlighted that Guyana has consistently supported Palestine since recognising it as a free, independent, and sovereign state in 2011, while the United States has been a long-time supporter of Israel, providing it with significant military and economic aid.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Dark people like us have nothing to do with this conflict and we should keep out of this conflict.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

GREAT TO SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING AGAINST THE BOMBING OF INNOCENT BABIES, CHILDREN AND THE ELDERLY!! SHAMEFUL ACT AND WOULD YOU BELIEVE THE SAME PEOPLE WANT THE WORLD TO REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST FOREVER!!!!

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

Dark people like us have nothing to do with this conflict and we should keep out of this conflict.

Wah you nah shet you rass. We are all brothers and sisters. My forefathers roamed all of Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. I do have some of my Muslim brother genes.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Looks like your aim in life is to be accepted as a chocolate Arab by real white Arabs.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

Looks like your aim in life is to be accepted as a chocolate Arab by real white Arabs.

I am a Hindu and will always be a Hindu. I have a good life and don't need to associate with others to get rich. I am content with what I have to lead a simple and humble life.

ReplyQuote
Share: