Clear all

Van West-Charles presents credentials to Maduro  

Sir
 Sir
(@sir)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Van West-Charles presents credentials to Maduro

President Nicolás Maduro Moros (right) with Ambassador Richard Van West-Charles. (Ministry of Foreign Affairs photo)
President Nicolás Maduro Moros (right) with Ambassador Richard Van West-Charles. (Ministry of Foreign Affairs photo)

Dr. Richard Van West-Charles has been formally accredited as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Co-operative Republic of Guyana to the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.

Ezoic

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs today said that Van West-Charles presented his credentials to Nicolás Maduro Moros, President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela at a ceremony held at the Miraflores Presidential Palace yesterday.

The release from the ministry said that Van West-Charles conveyed greetings from President Irfaan Ali and  the people of Guyana.

He expressed his commitment to work towards advancing the relations between Guyana and Venezuela.

President Maduro requested Van West-Charles to convey a message of high regard to President Ali, stating his great respect for the President and the people of Guyana.

Ezoic

The presentation of credentials signifies the commitment of Guyana and Venezuela to uphold diplomatic norms and pursue avenues for enhanced bilateral cooperation, the release said.

Van West-Charles was accompanied by his spouse, Vivienne Roxane Van West-Charles, Robin Motayne, Counsellor and Ganga Persaud, Political Attache of the Embassy of Guyana.

When Van West-Charles first arrived in Caracas he presented his credentials to foreign minister Yvan Gil.

The accreditation comes at a particularly tense time in relations between the two countries highlighted by Venezuela’s referendum in December last year which sought to annexe Guyana’s county of Essequibo.

Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Hardcore PNC people hate Van West.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

Posted by: @roy-khan

Hardcore PNC people hate Van West.

I don't like this appointment.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

I think that it was a very good appointment. He speaks perfect Spanish and he is close to the Castro family so Maduro will think twice when bull shitting him around.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

I think that it was a very good appointment. He speaks perfect Spanish and he is close to the Castro family so Maduro will think twice when bull shitting him around.

I agree. He might enlist Maduro to incite instability in Guyana giving his PNC a chance to start a riot and try to bring the government down. Maduro is an election rigger and we have the alleged terror king and rigger in Guyana advocating an established rigging process to seize power.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

They should have appointed Sojourner and have his deputy Pandit.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

They should have appointed Sojourner and have his deputy Pandit.

I was hoping to get a position in your government when you establish Prashadistan. Rass, like me go dead an anh realize me dream.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Don't worry brother. You have it made. High Commissioner to the Court of St James. If Brindley Benn can curse out Jagan as an East Indian racist and Jagan took him back and made him Ambassador to Canada then anything is possible.

Roy Khan

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member

Saw brother charandass back in Guyana and ready to help the Guyanese people.  GOB BLESS OUR HERO, A MAN OF UNMATCHED COURAGE, INTEGRITY, HONOR AND ETHICS!!!  GOD NLESS YOU ALWAYS AND HAPPY TO SEE YOU ARE HEALTHY AGAIN.

PNC OBEAH DID NOT WORK. THOSE UNCIVILIZED PARASITES CANNOT STOP YOU BROTHER!!!

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Good to read that Charandass is doing good. He should be given a job by the government.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Good to read that Charandass is doing good. He should be given a job by the government.

But not dealing with foreign dignitaries. Another coolie saviour. Now we have the other 2 neemakharam Kanwa, and Moses Labaria, two serpents

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Van West got the people in Buxton paying their water bills

They could not play the race card on him to get out from none payment of the bills.

Roy Khan

Sojourner liked
ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Van West got the people in Buxton paying their water bills

They could not play the race card on him to get out from none payment of the bills.

As the famous Mona said, "black man fuh black man and coolie F**K dog". How much per KWH they are paying? I hope ist's not $5.

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

Those words are elegantly illustrated by the Jagans.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Share: