Share:
Notifications
Clear all

“Veggae has a very proud history of renowned bandits and badmen,” says AFC executive  

Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  
xecutive Member of the Alliance for Change (AFC), Imran Khan

Executive Member of the Alliance for Change (AFC), Imran Khan, has said that the village of Vergenoegen, which is also known as “Vaggae” has a “very proud history of renowned bandits and badmen.” 

His comments come at a time when the Guyana Police Force Major Crimes Unit arrested two serving members of the Guyana Defence Force (GDF) over the Kitty multi-million-dollar gold heist. 

In a Facebook post, Khan said, “I feel obliged to come to the defence of my village, Vergenoegen, aka Veggae, the greatest village on earth or Mars. I wish to make it abundantly clear that the young man who was arrested and is accused of being the mastermind of the multi-million dollar heist is NOT from Vergenoegen.” 

A screenshot of Khan’s post

The former Director of the Department of Public Information (DPI) continued, “He is from elsewhere and struck up a union with a young lady from the village. He was sheltering at her home when he was swooped down upon and the money uncovered, buried in buckets in the backyard of her family home.” 

The Executive Member made mention to some famous bandits including Trevor Brooks and Linden ‘Blackie’ London, among others. 

“We are not known to produce mook bandits who are easily arrested without a gunfight or going down in a blaze of glory. Please put some respect on Veggae’s name,” Khan concluded. 

Sean
 Sean
(@sean)
Famed Member

Imran Khan is a clown. Mars has no village for comparison. 🤣 🤣 🤣 

I guess Imran Khan is from mars. 

Dave and NOVA liked
ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

What the heck does this mean. He trying to say he is a bad man?

“We are not known to produce mook bandits who are easily arrested without a gunfight or going down in a blaze of glory. Please put some respect on Veggae’s name,” Khan concluded.

Dave liked
ReplyQuote
Share: