Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Warning to old men  

Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

The gentleman who was murdered in Canje was betrayed by the Bytch he was hammering, nothing wrong with going back and hammer but just be careful, Guyana has some slick Bytches!!

NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

You don't need to go to Guyana to hammer bitches. You can do that right here. Just make sure you buy them dinner first just so it doesn't get construed as soliciting prostitution. However, if you are in Vegas, prostitution is legal. Just remember that what you do in Vegas should stay in Vegas. Just don't pick up a social disease because that will travel back with you. 😀 

ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

Come to think of it. While in Vegas last month we wondered why there were so many Walgreens and CVS on the Strip. We pondered that since most of the people on the Strip were visitors why would they need to have their medication filled there. We concluded that it could be just in case they ran out or misplaced their meds. Back then my sick mind was totally disengaged but thinking about it now, maybe they were basically pushing mostly penicillin. 😀 

ReplyQuote
Pandit
(@pandit)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Condoms Bhai 🤣 🤣 

NOVA liked
ReplyQuote
Prashad
(@prashad)
Honorable Member

Prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas. There are some counties in Nevada that prostitution is legal. But in Las Vegas you can be arrested and charge. Don't try that stuff in Las Vegas.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Prashad

ReplyQuote
NOVA
 NOVA
(@nova)
Dreamer Admin

Posted by: @prashad

Prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas. There are some counties in Nevada that prostitution is legal. But in Las Vegas you can be arrested and charge. Don't try that stuff in Las Vegas.

I have to take your word for it Prash because I really don't know.

ReplyQuote
Prashad
(@prashad)
Honorable Member

good.  Save your money Nova and take the situation in hand.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Prashad

ReplyQuote
Share: