Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Elon and war  

Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

He does not start it but he will end it!

It was a mistake for Bo and some members of the auto industry to start a war with him by their many actions including telling him that his Model Y is not an SUV and, therefore, does not qualify for the Gov't rebate; that my friends was an act of war, and I said that he will cut prices to annihilate them (see one of my threads on here). He did just that in a dibilitating move and now some of them are crying uncle because they cannot match as they are already losing money on their EVs, whereas, Tesla has huge margins.

KIA's response is both funny and sad - in summary they said, "we do not think cutting prices is a good idea, it is better to just control the supply."

Am ROTFLMFAO! 🤣 

Abu
 Abu
(@abu)
Honorable Member

Bai, why you so schupidee,  the price cut was well in the works before the tax thing kicked in.  This is the reason they didn’t appeal.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @darkness

He does not start it but he will end it!

It was a mistake for Bo and some members of the auto industry to start a war with him by their many actions including telling him that his Model Y is not an SUV and, therefore, does not qualify for the Gov't rebate; that my friends was an act of war, and I said that he will cut prices to annihilate them (see one of my threads on here). He did just that in a dibilitating move and now some of them are crying uncle because they cannot match as they are already losing money on their EVs, whereas, Tesla has huge margins.

KIA's response is both funny and sad - in summary they said, "we do not think cutting prices is a good idea, it is better to just control the supply."

Am ROTFLMFAO! 🤣 

The truth be told he is a genius in ome ways and an idiot in others. I absolutely refuse to buy a Tesla. I think will keep my Atlas for another year then get an EV that can haul 3300 to %K lbs and go 350 miles.

ReplyQuote
Darkness
(@darkness)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

@d2 every true genius is. Thin line seperating the two and every move made can end up on either side, its the same DNA; no fear of failure.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

Posted by: @darkness

@d2 every true genius is. Thin line seperating the two and every move made can end up on either side, its the same DNA; no fear of failure.

He is without guard rails and only bad can come to that. I see hon as another Kanye. I sold Tesla in the last week of Dec at 104 just to harvest loss for taxes. It was the only way to win given his nonsense. I am not placing any trust in him.

ReplyQuote
Share: