Page 3 / 3

Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @d2
Posted by: @sojourner

I think you are stretching this Dubai thing. Guyana would not progress until politicians represent the people and their pockets. 29% want to rule 71% in a democracy. It's time to bring law and order to the forefront and deal with crimes seriously and punishment severely.

Dummy, the PPP won by a mere 15k votes. Where do you get 71 percent from? Don't co opt Amerindian by default or mixed races  stay with the PNC for many reasons...one of which is prejudices. 

You cannot read and comprehend.

I do not have to read you to grasp existential racial demographics or political reality. Even in burnham time the people voted race and the fact he cheated rather than allow for fair elections was because he could not win on the numbers. He always had a 20 percent racial deficit. Amerindians were a mere nine percent and mixed races 11 percent.

That demographics persists and people still vote race and it is hardly ever likely that any party governed on more than slivers of votes. Granger and Romatar advantages were less 10k. The present administration has a 15 advantage.

It means they are both balancing on the head of a pin and it demands accommodation over autocracy in governing. The latter breeds anger. Lacking constitutional reform and electoral reform this condition of almost equal vertical racial segmentation will persist.   

Tek you kaka hole endless sea of hogwash and wipe your face.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Posted by: @nero-prakash
Posted by: @roy-khan

Cuba has communism but the place is still expensive for Cubans.

It is not expensive to live in, you just can't have luxury items if you don't need them. 

The PNC propagandists are trying to tell the Guyanese people that The PPP/C is not doing anything for the country. They are saying that the PPP/C is a racist party and is discriminating against Blacks. The overseas Blacks are trying to recruit American politicians to hand over the government to the PNC, a party that bankrupted the country twice and which is a criminal entity.

Blame Foaking Hakeem Jeffries. He is a black racist, the same way Frump is a white racist. Fack em all.

And you are an  indian racist so why the complaint?

You are a disgrace to the Indian and Native people. Too much piwari and cassava bread damaged your brain.

My life is not lived in observance of my ethnic bloodline. It is lived observing what is acceptable as the universally good and ethical. My morality is also not based on religious doctrine but on what is rationally derivable as just in any human community. So you can cuss all you want and demean yourself with hurling  pretentious racist memes as insults but it makes no difference to me. 

You should not associate yourself with "good and ethical". You are toxic, hence the reason you get kicked out from all the other forums.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

You should not associate yourself with "good and ethical". You are toxic, hence the reason you get kicked out from all the other forums.

I was never kicked out of any forum and I have been a part of every Guyanese forum on the internet. You speaking of toxicity is a laugh. You cannot exist without pretending someone is worse than you. The reality is you are a pathetic weak person.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

I was never kicked out of any forum and I have been a part of every Guyanese forum on the internet. You speaking of toxicity is a laugh. You cannot exist without pretending someone is worse than you. The reality is you are a pathetic weak person.

I did not settle for second-hand. I attended a first-rate University compared to a third-rate one. You had to take what others refused.

ReplyQuote
D2.
 D2.
(@d2)
Famed Member

I did not settle for second-hand. I attended a first-rate University compared to a third-rate one. You had to take what others refused.

Just be content to know you would be plodding through Skeldon mud and be bathing with trench water had it not been one of Howard's leaders to pave the path. It is as second class as your sense of inadequacy can make it. One who has to always measuring worth by race cannot be healthy in the soul.  I went to the best prep schools, and transferred there from University of Toronto...not a bad school and I am glad I did. It afforded me insights and perspectives on the world not available anythere else even though I also went to the supposed best in this land. Now cary your pathetic behind and imagine for yourself all levels of superiority it will not make you smart, happy or at home in the world. You will remain the same shallow, pedestrian and pathetic creature you present yourself to be.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member

ReplyQuote
Roy khan
(@roy-khan)
Noble Member

It already is. Lots of high Dubai prices.

Roy Khan

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Too much government spending harms society and individuals in several ways. First, it increases the cost of living via subsidies that drive inflation. Government subsidies artificially increase demand. The result is higher prices that disproportionately harm the working poor and middle class.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

Too much government spending harms society and individuals in several ways. First, it increases the cost of living via subsidies that drive inflation. Government subsidies artificially increase demand. The result is higher prices that disproportionately harm the working poor and middle class.

People in need should prove that they need help. With no suitable jobs around, everyone needs help. Can't hand out cash like a drunk Irish Sailor.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

People in need should prove that they need help. With no suitable jobs around, everyone needs help. Can't hand out cash like a drunk Irish Sailor.

The subsidies the Government is handing out are not cash. Eg. Reduced price on fertilizers to the farmers.

ReplyQuote
Sojourner
(@sojourner)
Famed Member

The subsidies the Government is handing out are not cash. Eg. Reduced price on fertilizers to the farmers.

So why the consumers don't see the benefits of subsidies? Seems like the more the rich get from the government subsidies, the higher the cost of the product. The rich get richer.

ReplyQuote
Nero Prakash
(@nero-prakash)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Whatever the rich get from the Government they have to pay back. 

By offering financial assistance without repayment obligations, money grants give recipients the freedom to focus on rebuilding their lives and aiming for long-term financial stability.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: